No announcement yet.

Making good use of the pub bucks system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you wanna give spacebucks for base, then why not also include wbduel, javduel, elim and such? I mean, they are all the same, just not basing. As for TWD and TWL, betting would be great.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

i agree, use this system wisely, ppl coded it but its not used :S bring back thors and cool stuff
      4:TABARNAK!!!> TABARNAK!!> ?help general aladeen is the best staffer ive ever encountered in my journey
      (zreqdf)>is he forcing u 2 say that?

4:General Aladeen> oder man.. i checked ur warnings once and my laptop nearly fried

Comment

basebux idea sounds interesting, only thing is i dont believe captain should be getting it... not many 'new basers' can confidently and easily pick a team that will even compete in base against the other...

odds are they probably wont even know commands, so make it for maybe MVP, etc... as a team each player earns whatever, 500 pubbux or something.

dont make it where the captain gets it, cause then odds are you'll have uneven teams more often then not, and usually it's only known players who cap
        1:Hydride> who we play next week
        1:ReNdErED> Pandora
        1:ReNdErED> gulp
        1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
        1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
        1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
        1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
        1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

theres enough non-assholes that would teach a newbie cap how to add and stuff

also, for base, staff should be making sure whoever caps knows how
          Former TW Staff

Comment

could also make some sort of prestige system where you have to play in regular pub with levs and xs to accumulate enough prestige to play in the purepub/base/whatever
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

This is a terrible fucking idea, and you are all fucking retarded. Prizing pubbucks or making basebucks or whatever fucking terrible idea you guys are trying to use to fix basing won't work. Basing is boring because every game is the same. Oh I sit here while two sharks sit and repel until they run out of repels and then they die while a random javelin tries to wait for a hole in those reps and I fire my spider bullets down the hole hoping to kill some people. You want to fix basing and get people more interested in it you fix the entrance to the base to make cramming impossible to do, and make people fight it out in the FR to win. Basebucks.. fucking morons.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                This is a terrible fucking idea, and you are all fucking retarded. Prizing pubbucks or making basebucks or whatever fucking terrible idea you guys are trying to use to fix basing won't work. Basing is boring because every game is the same. Oh I sit here while two sharks sit and repel until they run out of repels and then they die while a random javelin tries to wait for a hole in those reps and I fire my spider bullets down the hole hoping to kill some people. You want to fix basing and get people more interested in it you fix the entrance to the base to make cramming impossible to do, and make people fight it out in the FR to win. Basebucks.. fucking morons.
                Calm down, sir. I like your idea of changing the entrance, but the attitude has got to go, honey.
                Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post

You could say wb dueling and jav dueling are the same every game too lol

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                    Calm down, sir. I like your idea of changing the entrance, but the attitude has got to go, honey.
                    Shut up, i am always right.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Lol, kthx, relax bro. If u were always right, u wud be sysop of TW long be4 my time. But since u're not, u're not right 100% of the time. Noone is actually. What I'm trying to say is: keep up with the good ideas but leave the anger at home, honey.
                      Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Turned down sysop actually, but again shut the fuck up faggot.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

? WTF did I do to you?
                          Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                            ? WTF did I do to you?
                            Just a few:
                            1. got born
                            2. started playing ss
                            3. signed up to forums
                            4. never left forums after recurring requests
                            "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Tabarnak is on to something, I'm with him on this.
                              wicket666> frogs can mate withthem selves

wicket666> they are a sexual

Pepe the F> sounds like they turning Japanese

flojo> their ribbited for your pleasure

Comment

Working...
                              X