TW Shipset. If anyone has it please read TY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Shipset. If anyone has it please read TY

Hey If there is anyone out there with the TW shipset that would like to email it to me that would be greeeeeat.. I know subspacedownloads.com used to have it and I have tried downloading it from the new ssdownloads.com but nothin happens when you click download (which happens on all files on the site) . So if theres someone out there who has it or knows where its hiding on the web please let me know, I just like the jav in that shipset I think its better shaped for TW than original jav.

Thanks,

Berko

id like to know if anyone has them also, always useful to have this stuff around for making fun maps and such
    Former TW Staff

Comment

Yea i miss access to all those files from ssdownloads.com.... I even donated $5 lol idk whatever happend to it though

Comment

I had the source code, but this was back in the 90's and I'm not sure if I saved them after multiple upgrades/replacements on all my computers.
        My name is James.

Comment

http://www.twcore.org/index.fcgi/bro...one/%23pub.cfg
          Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Crown of Thorns View Post
            I had the source code, but this was back in the 90's and I'm not sure if I saved them after multiple upgrades/replacements on all my computers.
            How many computers you got? o.O
            wicket666> frogs can mate withthem selves

wicket666> they are a sexual

Pepe the F> sounds like they turning Japanese

flojo> their ribbited for your pleasure

Comment

Originally posted by Mani2312 View Post
              How many computers you got? o.O
              12 atm but I had company over Sunday and I decided I'm giving one to my nephew and another to my niece. I'm also converting one to my entertainment center fulltime, and hooking it up to my big screen.
              I used to run "teams" in quite a few games but those days are gone and/or I just use software to do it, like Pwnboxer or ISBoxer.
              My name is James.

Comment

Here's a picture of my old setup, taken years ago (the day Warhammer was released, which is why the WAR boxes are on my main desk) but it's only 8 computer, not the 12 I eventually ran.
                My name is James.

Comment

It's not letting me edit my post for some reason, it keeps timing out.

Anyways, eventually I settled on a 5 computer setup in combination with ISBoxer software, which links all my mice,keyboards,computers, and whichever game I'm playing at the time.

My name is James.

Comment

I'm quite jealous...
                    wicket666> frogs can mate withthem selves

wicket666> they are a sexual

Pepe the F> sounds like they turning Japanese

flojo> their ribbited for your pleasure

Comment

Working...
                    X