Did you fix this yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you fix this yet?

Did you reduce the amount of time between rounds for twd yet? Maybe think about allowing 5 minutes for first round set up and 2 or 3 mins after the first round? or just straight 3 mins between every round. Something needs to give. If you challenge for twd or accept a challenge, then that means you have the people ready to play. There is no need for the wasting of time before and between rounds.

secondly, have you made us able to twd our own squads yet? would be very useful and would appease many people. I'm assuming this is the reason why we will not be implementing these things though. why would we want to make everyone happy?
    Last edited by Tiny; 09-06-2012, 12:39 PM.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Not allowing me to edit my typo's..wtf

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Edit -> Go Advaced
      edit as needed
      Save Changes
      Former TW Staff

Comment

Talk to Aura. Oh, smokt!
        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Didn't realize getting both teams to do !ready is such a difficult task. Am a supporter of squads being able to twd themselves.
          1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
          JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
          1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
          http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

reducing the time needed to add people between rounds is a very good suggestion

another thing i would like to suggest is the ability to play only one round. cutting the points you win in at least half.
            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Did you guys notice the top post on the twd home page? Its 3 mins with !add2mins now.
              Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

Aura acting like they posted it 2 weeks ago. I also agree with 1 round and also...being able to twd yourself. TW is ded atm due to being in between seasons. Anything to boost activity would be great. Such as 1 round or twd'ing yourself. Kudos on the time change for twd. Keep the ball rolling!

Sep 07, 2012 by disown

GG fgt squads...you know who you are.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                  Aura acting like they posted it 2 weeks ago. I also agree with 1 round and also...being able to twd yourself. TW is ded atm due to being in between seasons. Anything to boost activity would be great. Such as 1 round or twd'ing yourself. Kudos on the time change for twd. Keep the ball rolling!

Sep 07, 2012 by disown

GG fgt squads...you know who you are.
                  ??
                  4:BigKing> xD
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                  4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                    reducing the time needed to add people between rounds is a very good suggestion
                    Good suggestion indeed, but it also pegs a handicap to myself and megaman89 as we cannot fill our semi gas tanks in 3 mins

This is irrelevant but I've accustomed myself to the 5 minute waiting time for over 10 years now. I usually use that time to finish whatever I'm eating, pee, pick out a playlist or nap.

What do you guys usually do during the 5 minute waiting time? Let me know in the comment section below

Best,
                    Children aka the reckless cucumber
                    SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
                    SSCU Trench Wars
                    Triple Threat
                    SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
                    SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
                    SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
                    SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
                    SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
                    SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
                    SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

Originally posted by Children View Post

What do you guys usually do during the 5 minute waiting time? Let me know in the comment section below
                      I use the 5 minute waiting time to pee, taking a nap, putting together a playlist or finish whatever it is that I'm eating.
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Been asking for 1 round games for years.
                        As for TWDn your own squad...couldn't you just take over javduel? or if you don't want to ruin everyone else's fun, maybe request a bot for javduel2?

Comment

Working...
                        X