Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elim Rating System Proposal

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...3VU9qTFE#gid=0
    Again formed by veteran players, and some staff members (Phren mostly, Aura as well). Elim used to be popular, it isn't as much anymore, but it can be. Very simple steps that are needed. For bot the elim and TWD system, I'd recommend talking to Underlord from Chaos Zone, as he's offered to help with algorithm stuff (this was in the summer though), that's if coders are needed. The two zones use different programs and he's not familiar with the one TW uses, but he can help with the math stuff.

I really like this idea, but you'd need to find a devoted bot dev to do all of this. Elim is lacking a true goal right now besides winning the current game. Adding a true ranking system would be great. I'm not sure what the #1 goal right now is for the bot devs, but I'll find out and get back to you on this.
    Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

i really really wish elim ranking system would be changed to something other then kill/death ratio justabout the whole top 10 dont play in years cause will ruin rank

system should reward playing not punish it

current rank system sucks. that dude that redid it long ago had nice system but sirius whined to him on 53 different names to get the old system back and look he still number 1 and hasn't played elim in years

good job
      %killed says "eat,lagged,lamed,lucked,caught,strayed,spawned,te amed,typekill,vulched,rock,newbed,lol,fluke,ooops, wooops..." wa wa wa stfu

most wins/kills in old elim database

rank ---name --rate --wins-- games---- kills ---- deaths --ave
      4426 - Spacely--230 --14819 --89734-- 516061-- 670940-- 311

Comment

Working...
      X