Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween base map

I absolutely love the graphics.
    Great job for whoever worked on this for us.

Thank you!
    My name is James.

all thanks can go to Krynetix and pinkSTAR
    Former TW Staff

Comment

only played for a few minutes and my first impression is that it's nice, but still doesn't have the character of the old halloween maps for some reason, don't know why

one major problem is the picture of the clown (pennywise?) in mid is so large, and the colors so bright, that it masks bullets on top of it. it takes up so much room in mid that it's hard to fight near the wall that it's put on because you can't see anything on top of it. it should be moved somewhere like the empty spaces next to the mid entrance tube where sharks like to mine because there isn't much fighting there.

Comment

I've noticed the safeties, spiders, webs, skulls, clown and skeleton guy. I like these, well done! I don't like the shots though, they seem slow and I die when I'm convinced I dodged.
        wicket666> frogs can mate withthem selves

wicket666> they are a sexual

Pepe the F> sounds like they turning Japanese

flojo> their ribbited for your pleasure

Comment

This clown is too scary. I'm not playing pub anymore.
          Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

I dont like this map at all. Please dont say it will stay for weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Aura View Post
              This clown is too scary. I'm not playing pub anymore.
              I won't play after it gets dark.

The safes are awesome!

Comment

On the downside….
                I really dislike these holiday maps, I don’t think they help pub. Why are they run for such a long period? Why not just a day or two just before the actual holiday like they used to be? And why force everyone to play them? Why not make the holiday map as Pub 1 and see just how many people actually play them? They also tend to be American holidays, this is a game played by people all over the world.

On the upside…
                At least this map is not as bad as they have been in the past 2 years.

These holiday maps are like having relatives over your house. While they might be fun for a little while, after a day or two they really suck and you only want to get away from them.
                eph

Comment

Eph, the problem with the way that the game itself is set up is there can only be one map for publics (all the same). There's no way to have one pub have different settings or lvzs than another pub because the server always looks to the same setting and map for pub.

CoT still plays this game? Jeez. Long time no see, CoT!

I think Krynetix did a fantastic job on the pub map! Glad he got appointed to do it!

P.S. The clown lvz was originally made by 4o years ago. How insane is that? I was always scared of Pennywise after reading It.

Lefty
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Left_Eye View Post
                    Eph, the problem with the way that the game itself is set up is there can only be one map for publics (all the same). There's no way to have one pub have different settings or lvzs than another pub because the server always looks to the same setting and map for pub...
                    #holiday wouldn't work?

If these maps are popular, there shouldnt be the need to force them on everyone.
                    eph

Comment

-insert hate for holiday maps-

Comment

bah humbug

Comment

Originally posted by Left_Eye View Post
                          Eph, the problem with the way that the game itself is set up is there can only be one map for publics (all the same). There's no way to have one pub have different settings or lvzs than another pub because the server always looks to the same setting and map for pub.

CoT still plays this game? Jeez. Long time no see, CoT!

I think Krynetix did a fantastic job on the pub map! Glad he got appointed to do it!

P.S. The clown lvz was originally made by 4o years ago. How insane is that? I was always scared of Pennywise after reading It.

Lefty
                          Hi there as well.
                          I tried to base for awhile last night.
                          Needless to say, I was rusty as hell.
                          My name is James.

Comment

Originally posted by Hack View Post
                            I won't play after it gets dark.

The safes are awesome!
                            Bottom safe sucks, you can't get into the 'eyes' and I've seen players warp in between where it isn't safe after dueling.
                            wicket666> frogs can mate withthem selves

wicket666> they are a sexual

Pepe the F> sounds like they turning Japanese

flojo> their ribbited for your pleasure

Comment

The map looks gr8, and I adore the clown. :P
                              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
                              X