dice/abstract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dice/abstract

hey guys, mind if I recruit some wbs so that next TWLD won't have two squads instead of four to compete for the title? I see Ease on Pandora is trying a little to do his thing so we got 3 squads so far. I don't want to embarrass anyone so if you guys wanna play for another team instead of benching (and playing vs paladen for a 50-17 win) you could pm me in-game or join some other team. I know we have a lot of time before january but perhaps we could work on teaming etc. before that.

tia

(thanks in advance) courtesy of GHB
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

I'm with Jonesy... probably
    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

No, you're not. Sit, Booboo, sit.
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

ups.
        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
        Your friend,
        ​​Papi
        ​​​​​

Comment

For all its worth Jones, even tho I havent been on much, I think we got too many people on roster and I usually tell whos gonna sit in spec or not before TWL. Can't do more than that.

Next time instead of adressing squads, you should adress names, because no one is forced to do anything. Since ever, people have been -> choosing <- to sit on squads for medals/friends/etc instead of starting in another squad. This is always been one of the biggest problems in twd/twl. Good luck with that, because the list of people is huge..
          Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
          Your friend,
          ​​Papi
          ​​​​​

Comment

Well, there will be play time requirements to even get a medal this season. So there are no afk medals any more. :P
            Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

Originally posted by Aura View Post
              Well, there will be play time requirements to even get a medal this season. So there are no afk medals any more. :P

Is there a detail on this, or is it still being worked on?

Comment

Sorry for recruiting....8 wbs? Shutup.
                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                1:waven> is if im going to prison
                1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Still waiting to see how many squads actually form before we set anything into stone. The announcement will probably be in the next month.
                  Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

Engineers, Kyou, Mongrel, Jack, bEst, Murder, Riverside, Hulk, Casket, death row
                    Complete and utter sellouts. Some for being liars, others for being sheep.

Rifle was a fine squad that were on top, and dissolved to join such a stacked squad.

The squad chat was Rifle4TWL. When I joined Engi assured me it would go to TWL several times.

Ease mocked me for being on Rifle. Now I feel ashamed for being associated with some of those players because they have no dignity.

I even hope Quicksand, sorry I mean Abstract, beat you come TWLD time.
                    Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
                    TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

To everyone whining here, most of the people who you mentioned have grown up considerably, most of us have real jobs or careers, some of us have families or children, some of us are in college, some of us are in school, work, and have families. In what is probably most of our last 2-3 years of playing this game before it dies or we just have too many responsibilities to play (or likely do already) we want to squad with people we grew up playing with. Most of us don't have the time to fucking lead a squad anymore, or to recruit players anymore, or to spend 20+ hours a week dding so we can stay 100% anymore. Its seriously time to shut the fuck up about this bullshit and to understand that with my 4-6 hours a week I can play continuum I want to be able to play with my fucking friends that ive known from this game for 8 years and not have to hear about how unfair it is that rosters are stacked from a bunch of whining faggots. I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way as I know for a fact that most the people you mentioned are going to be 30 within a few years. You want better players for your squad, do what all of us fucking did 7 years ago and find talent from pubs and elim and make them the top ranked players in the game. Where the fuck did you think all of todays talent came from. Shut the fuck up already.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Jones, ill start playing in a few weeks ill play with you and let you use a squad name of mine. You down??

Comment

engi pulled this out of nowhere, no 1 except him knew

Comment

yeah i wanted to take it rifle to twl except that i had hulk complaining like a bitch every moment about how shitty the players were (yes you're included you suck in spider, not wage you know who i'm talking about you pos). i'm sorry you're so mad i didn't take a shitty squad full of shit to twl, maybe if you were better we would've brought you along. drow/riv/hulk/murd/kyou were all fine with going to dice so i guess we're all sellouts cry me a fucking river.
                            Riverside> engi next time you talk like an idiot
                            7:Riverside> need 2 jack off asap wut website i use?
                            7:Riverside> sigh y u talking about cumming :/

7:Jones> dude have you ever read anything about chia seeds
                            7:Jones> hemp seeds have like 4Og protein per 1OOg
                            7:Jones> 35g protein 47g fat
                            7:Jones> or putting hemp/chia seeds in a glass of water
                            (Cres)> its like they have no other food

Comment

Its all good I see that fierce is back! Leggo!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X