dice/abstract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Engineers View Post
    yeah i wanted to take it rifle to twl except that i had hulk complaining like a bitch every moment about how shitty the players were (yes you're included you suck in spider, not wage you know who i'm talking about you pos). i'm sorry you're so mad i didn't take a shitty squad full of shit to twl, maybe if you were better we would've brought you along. drow/riv/hulk/murd/kyou were all fine with going to dice so i guess we're all sellouts cry me a fucking river.
    Random players were joining that had less than a years experience because you were recruiting them. The failures of a squad falls on the captain. I'm not mad. Just really dissapointed. Another captain that is full of lies. When I joined I even said if you dissolved I would be joining Revenge. So yea, make it seem the reason is because you didn't invite me to Dice to follow you and your sellouts. At least you admit you are a sellout. That is the only thing you get credit for.
    Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
    TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Here i'll even quote myself to show you i'm not being a complete douche

7:Engineers> the truth is
      7:Engineers> i am a sellout
      7:Engineers> i did promise ppl to take rifle to twl

The random players that joined came at the end because none of the core (which doesn't include you, or that pirata newb) aka murd/hulk/riv/etc even cared anymore. Every day I log on i had someoen asking "what time we merge". So yeah I guess I take the fall for general move. Again, honestly i'm sick of faggots talking like i was purposely trying to fuck over people. am sry ardour by the end of this post i feel bad now. lets make up
      Riverside> engi next time you talk like an idiot
      7:Riverside> need 2 jack off asap wut website i use?
      7:Riverside> sigh y u talking about cumming :/

7:Jones> dude have you ever read anything about chia seeds
      7:Jones> hemp seeds have like 4Og protein per 1OOg
      7:Jones> 35g protein 47g fat
      7:Jones> or putting hemp/chia seeds in a glass of water
      (Cres)> its like they have no other food

Comment

Biggest piss off of this thread are Engi's fake quotes from his signature. Unbearable.

Comment

On Topic:

There's going to be plenty of competitive wb squads by the start of twl. Penetrate has the same ricko/creature thing going on, fierce just started, pandora like you said, abstract can probably split into two squads depending on how much their players want to start, and dice. So we're looking at 5-6 pretty competitive squads. then you can probably take in the weaker ones like raline/cougars or w/e. Also it's stupid to put dice in the same question mark as abstract because they have like 3x as many wbs as dice.
          Riverside> engi next time you talk like an idiot
          7:Riverside> need 2 jack off asap wut website i use?
          7:Riverside> sigh y u talking about cumming :/

7:Jones> dude have you ever read anything about chia seeds
          7:Jones> hemp seeds have like 4Og protein per 1OOg
          7:Jones> 35g protein 47g fat
          7:Jones> or putting hemp/chia seeds in a glass of water
          (Cres)> its like they have no other food

Comment

wish TW had more people who are actually willing to take on a challenge and win with people they like instead of using the following mob mentality to join squads:

- join whatever squad has the most wbs
            - squadhop whenever someone leaves who is good
            - squadhop whenever someone better than you joins and takes your starting position

literally all of the TW is full of pussies who can't think for themselves and blindly follow people around the zone. this is a frustration that literally every week people leave/join squads.

whatever happened to leading an honorable lifestyle and sticking to a squad?

Comment

Originally posted by Wage
              engi pulled this out of nowhere, no 1 except him knew
              Originally posted by Engineers
              Every day I log on i had someoen asking "what time we merge"
              Contradiction even in this thread where you try and defend your position. It takes a respectful person to apologise however, an apology means nothing unless it is sincere and with the way you act I don’t believe you mean it. I am just glad I have seen how 2 faced you are now well before TWL has begun. I would rather lose TWL with honourable people than win with players of your calibre.

Just stick to what you do and continue to mock my skill level. It is the only honest thing you have done so far.
              Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
              TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Just FYI, wage was trolling. Engi asked all of us, don't know why this is a big deal anyway.

It's silly to jump at the guy. Since when did warbirds joining/merging with a javelin/basing squad become 'selling out'? We've probably got a total of like 6 capable warbirds on this squad, so shut the hell up and relax. It's like Creatard/Ricko/that gang joining Pene, warbirds joining other leaguers. None of us really care to start in twlj/twlb, but we like to play and win the casual twjd/twbd. Rifle was AWFUL, and both Engi and hulk didn't have any real desire to lead a squad single-handedly, which is why we had Heisman as one of our best basers. Yes, HEISMAN. My GOD.

So calm the hell out, get off the guy who made a decision, asked everyone he wanted what they thought (and literally everyone said "idc", which shows how little we really cared, we just wanna play), and do your own thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour View Post
                  Random players were joining that had less than a years experience because you were recruiting them. The failures of a squad falls on the captain. I'm not mad. Just really dissapointed. Another captain that is full of lies. When I joined I even said if you dissolved I would be joining Revenge SO AS TO HOP TO PANDORA FEW DAYS LATER SINCE I AM SO LOYAL AND DEVOTED. So yea, make it seem the reason is because you didn't invite me to Dice to follow you and your sellouts. At least you admit you are a sellout. That is the only thing you get credit for.
                  Fixed.
                  2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
                  2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
                  2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

I think there is a good point in this thread, one that transcends birds and includes basing/jav squads too. Every year there are 2-3 stacked squads in every league. While it may seem straightforward to think that you only have to form a squad, recruit some decent players, and get competitive, it is nothing like that at all.

You have a group of very skilled players coming together each year to own it up. Everyone knows this, the ‘big reorganization’ that goes on just before each season starts. That leaves a group of other players, some of whom have decent skills, trying to find a winning squad. These players join various squads but only stay for a short period of time when squad is not as competitive as they think it should be. They hop from one squad to another and repeat. Other factors that make it just about impossible to build a competitive new squad include things like TWDT stealing key weekend times. This time is critical for new squads to come together and build the teamwork required to be competitive.

So to Jones and Ardour, I understand completely what you are saying. But it is what it is and I see no way of improving it. There is no way to generate ‘loyalty’ (or intelligence) in these fair weather squad hoppers. TW has shown no willingness to take any steps to assist squads in any way, it will stay focused on things only at a player level and not at the squad level. TW is dying a gruesome death and having the same 2-3 stacked squads is a part of it. And it is a part of it that is contributing to TW’s decline even faster than need be. The irony here is apparent, egotistical players running their mouths about how great they are while the only reason they feel this way is because they are owning shitty, non-competitive squads which will soon be gone.
                    eph

Comment

there are things that coild be done for the better
                      they just arent popular
                      mostly cause the people who complain are generally only the ones who are losing out
                      Former TW Staff

Comment

also the vast majority of people arent on the forums to state their opinions
                        Former TW Staff

Comment

I think it's funny how people care so much about "loyalty" and "honor" on a horrible 2D spaceship game. Dice has less warbirds than any other contending squad, this thread is meaningless.

Comment

Originally posted by Welfare View Post
                            I think it's funny how people care so much about "loyalty" and "honor" on a horrible 2D spaceship game. Dice has less warbirds than any other contending squad, this thread is meaningless.
                            That's okay, you can log off of this horrible 2D spaceship forever and no one would give a shit or remember you at all.

Comment

Not all captains can be as good as me, keep striving though

Comment

I tried to form a squad in hope some random decent players were willing to join but I get some guy named czech and pirata????

Comment

Working...
                                X