No announcement yet.

dice/abstract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally felt screwed out of this situation (and was a bit pissed tbh) since I was on Rifle and was looking forward to playing in TWLB with that roster but good luck to the Rifle/dice lineup in TWL, maybe it will payoff in the long run.
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

My apology was sincere and extends to everybody I left. This wasn't a decision I made on a whim. Anyway, whatever take your opportunity to call me names. See you in twl.
      Riverside> engi next time you talk like an idiot
      7:Riverside> need 2 jack off asap wut website i use?
      7:Riverside> sigh y u talking about cumming :/

7:Jones> dude have you ever read anything about chia seeds
      7:Jones> hemp seeds have like 4Og protein per 1OOg
      7:Jones> 35g protein 47g fat
      7:Jones> or putting hemp/chia seeds in a glass of water
      (Cres)> its like they have no other food

Comment

I got an idea, lets make a post about people joining a stacked squad and being sellout and claiming that revenge is the squad I'm gonna play with.
        err wait, I'm gonna hop after a day to join a squad as stacked as the one I'm complaining about??? da fk is this shit

Comment

haha if you're going to call somebody out at least clear your dirt

Comment

zid the best cap? please...rep more bursts at your terr
            J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
            8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

My original plan was that I wanted a small squad to take to twl to triple league. Not to necessarily be winners in all 3 or contenders but just to play. Small 3 league squads are the best thing for trenchwars. Hence why I joined Rifle and discussed with Engineers his plan for the squad. For those of you struggling with maths. I was on Revenge for 5 days. OH WAIT, THAT WAS A JOKE THAT I WAS ON FOR ONE DAY?! OMG SO FUUUUUNNNYNY!!! MY SIDEEESSS… THEY ARE HURTING…. SO FUNNY.

So anyway, my promise was to join and try it out if Rifle ever dissolved. I kept that promise. I wanted a 3 league squad at the least. I have nothing against Revenge. They are a very good, and already settled BD squad. When I asked 1 of the 3 basing capts whether they were going to branch out to play DD or JD. They said they do plan to branch out. When I asked when, they told me to recruit people. If I could get a squad together and keep it together to get into all 3 leagues I wouldn’t have dissolved Disoblige or any of my past failure of squads. I don’t have the connections/friends/followers to run my own squad and keep it alive. I have accepted that and just plan to be a player. Within 1 hour of joining Pandora I have JDed already. They have the 3 league players and the activity that I am now after. Elite roster, very diverse and can post a threat against any other squad.
              Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
              TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

no one is asking you to explain yourself. it's a joke. take it lightly jesus christ. murder pointed out a hypocrisy and now you're writing essays. Also renzi that is the best turban quote ever LOL

Comment

It is natural to defend yourself with an explanation when attacked. It is what you have done in this thread and it is what I have done. The difference is you hide behind cheap mockery and the pretense of not caring when it suits you.

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

Comment

okay riv wants me to squash this beef but honestly you're getting on my nerves. You forgot the other difference between you and me in that i actually have skill. You wouldn't have "triple-leagued" on rifle even (maybe jav, this is not only my opinion), have fun trying to do that on pandora. Wage just pointed out the stupidity in your post that was based on the premise that I left to join a stacked squad, only to have you join a stacked squad. Learn to accept the validity of an argument. Pointing out that you defended yourself like I defended myself is irrelevant, since you were the first to accuse. I'm sure you don't like to lose an argument just as much as I don't, but just quit it. I've even admitted my dick move, what else do you want. Just clamp it.

Comment

so, would anyone like to join or no?
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

So be the bigger man and stop responding then Engi. Oh wait, so you return to mocking my skill level? As expected from your caveman intellect . Nice work. I am done. This is boring me.

Comment

I say self-confident, you say arrogant
                          I say impulsive, you say rash
                          I say capable for iniciative, demanding, you say aggressive and egocentric
                          I say reserved, you say cold
                          I say capable to change, you say inconsistent
                          I say open minded, you say without principles or moral values
                          I say prone to experimentation, you say without goal
                          I say generous, you say wasteful

No matter how hard anyone tries to please people, people will always find negative points..... just sayin

YOOOOOO MAD INSIGHT EH?

P.S.. this like my 2nd post?
                          Last edited by Apok; 10-30-2012, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Engineers View Post
                            You forgot the other difference between you and me in that i actually have skill. You wouldn't have "triple-leagued" on rifle even (maybe jav, this is not only my opinion), have fun trying to do that on pandora.
                            You play warbirds very well, but how is that having more skill than someone who can compete in all ships? I never had much love for ardour but I'd take him over any mono-leaguer any day.
                            "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Gonna own these stacked squads this year.
                              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Who the fuck you think you are?
                                1:vys> yo Pure_Luck already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sysop and method owns TW

Comment

Working...
                                X