TW Public Relations #3 (11/1/12)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Public Relations #3 (11/1/12)

Hi guys! It's a bit early, but there's some urgent news that needs to get out! From pinkSTAR:

I hope everyone had a fun Halloween! Thank you to Krynetix for doing the Halloween LVZ (graphics) this
    year.

I would also like to apologize for not having the original public map back up. So you know, for the
    original public map to be up there is some bot coding that needs to be changed. Till I get the pub-bot
    code updated, the Halloween map will remain up. I am sorry once again; I will be working to get pub
    back ASAP.

Retro Pub Weekend: Get ready to play in different pubs during the weekend! More information and
    dates will be posted soon!

If you have any questions/concerns about pub or maps in general please email me at:
    trenchwarsmaps@gmail.com.

-pinkSTAR

Trench Wars Hockey Tournament needs a couple more captains to lead hockey teams! Please ?message
    H.M.S. Stargazer, Aura or Disown if you are interested!

-TWHT Team

More updates coming later in thread as more comes in.
    Thank you for your compliance!
    -TWPR

about Public Suggestion Box

Posted by Aura in another closed thread
    09-28-2012, 10:49 PM

As the new development council, we will be analyzing suggestions and changes to SSCU Trench Wars via a proposal forum. This forum will require the player to submit a proposal under strict guide lines to be considered. This will consolidate all proposals so that we do not miss good ideas. One time a month, we will meet together, and review every suggested proposal. The council will consider ease of implementation, benefits of implementation, and all negative consequences of using said idea. Depending on the decision, the idea will either be scrapped, changed, or used as is. The PR manager will be present for these meetings(or one of their assistants in case of absence) to keep track of all decisions made. The PR manager will be required to reply to all proposals in a timely manner to give reasons as to why the idea was used or not used.

Please keep us on track, what have you decided on each proposal.

Comment

Working...
    X