Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone gotten this working on an M2 chip Mac? Having some issues getting this setup and would love some guidance if it's a path that's already been blazed.

Thanks! (cc: spiffyguy the resident expert)

Comment

This is great, thank you, however. I am experiencing random crashes while it's running on my M1 MAC. Did anyone else experience these crashes? how did you fix them?

Also, why is the install over a gigabyte?

Comment

Originally posted by Mindriot View Post
        This is great, thank you, however. I am experiencing random crashes while it's running on my M1 MAC. Did anyone else experience these crashes? how did you fix them?

Also, why is the install over a gigabyte?
        I experience them all the time, more often when the server is creating lag for everyone. My screen will crash and freeze, and I'm required to fore-quit to exit. When I restart, it will crash upon spawning multiple times before it starts working again.

I'm an idiot with tech but it makes playing a full unstable as fuck...

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
        Asia Minor> maybe not
        Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
        bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
        bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
        bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
        bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Wanted to thank you for making this happen! Works! Installed flawless on M2 Macbook Air, trying now on older i7 Macbook Pro. Trying to figure out proper key mappings as Esc-yadda doesn't work. Can't bring up chat or call on online help. Something to do how Function keys are mapped by default?

Also, fat fingers on tiny little notebook arrow keys are to blame for my suckage.

Looking forward to reclaiming all my logins!

Curselayne/woot!/decapitation/castration

Last edited by Curselayne; 12-21-2023, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X