Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupidest Thing Ever Done in TW pub

Surely this is the stupidest thing to ever be done in a TW pub

[KILL-O-THON] A new session has started. Kill the most in 4 minutes and win $200000. (score, type !killothon)

WTF is the idea behind this? Is it to simply make players who have worked hard to earn pub bucks feel like it was worthless of them to bother playing pub? Or perhaps it is to prize some moron who will turn around and use the bucks to ruin competitive basing games over the next week or two? Really PL? WTF were you thinking?

Perhaps we should all follow the lead here and donate our pub bucks to the players we know will ruin pub. I think I have about $800k, contact me in game if you are a player who simply wants to buy shit and fuck up some good base games for everyone else.
    eph

$200k? really? that's silly.... lol
    Fuck it.

Comment

i keep saying that the dollar bar was created with that many digits for a reason, as the maximum to be attained in a human lifespan, as intended by the creators of the system

all this inflation bullshit needs to be stopped
      pubbux are becoming like irl zimbabwe dollars
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Working...
      X