Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new way bans are handled - Important please read

Greetings fellow Trenchers!

Okay so there's been some changes going on in staff, especially concerning bans. For starters, every current silence or super-spec (a ban from bombing ships) as well as all warnings are "expired" and over. In addition, there has been some changes to the way banCs are being handled. From now on, all times you are silenced or super-specced only count if you are online and active. This means no logging off and coming back 2 hours later to no consequences. Finally, and intermediate step of 60 minute silence/super-spec has been added. This should help with both getting the message through while also lessening some ban times. That's all for now. Good luck with our new system and let's try to keep it clean!

posting updates here because i have forum powers, just in case. If someone wants/needs it moved, thats no problem also

Comment

its nice to see some transparency in tw staff
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

thats one of the reasons we created the PR position
        Former TW Staff

Comment

Update:
          Since the implementation of this new system, we have seen a decrease in the numbers of BanCs (silences and removals from bombing ships.) Because of its proven effectiveness, this system is "finalized." That its, its locked into place and will be our system until we change it. Basically its out of beta testing. If theres any questions, feel free to reply to this thread or contact 4o in game.

Comment

I always thought Willy had more potential than TW Staff combined. I wasn't wrong. Keep up the good work, dude.
            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
            X