Elim and Baseelim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elim and Baseelim

Wanted to say what i think about the elim arenas, since they used to be packed. With the way elim used to work youd get a crowd of warbirds that would stay/ leave and come back when they heard the zone message ready for a game. They used to be able to play wb elim whenever they wanted, but now everytime i go to elim to wb i have to have at least 4 votes on my side because of the constant population of javs who can always out vote me. I havnt have a good wb elim game in 4 years.... I suggest we should split the population between elim and baseelim so the warbirds can have they're arena back in my opinion.

Agreed, if I go elim it's because I want to jav - wbs can gtfo

Comment

It was switched to this because NEITHER elim or belim were active anymore if people would remember that. No one seems to. Hell half the day there's no one in the current elim arena either.

I still think it would be smart to have them both in one arena, but be able to have both an wb game and a jav game going at the same time if the crowd in there dictates it. Plus, everyone can talk shit to on another in one, handy arena.

EDIT: Moved to suggestion box!
      Fuck it.

Comment

Working...
      X