Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come all of you people who are still active in forums don't log in/play anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just testing
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

lol sup.

choo choo
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Better question, how come you collect money and dont spend it on decoys, portals, bursts, repels, epidemics, and super

Theres people with 750,000 to 1,500,000 and super can be made a macro. Also non spenders arent sending me their money either. They must be really boring people with the psychological hording psychology of their brains as well. they could even have !buy burst:%tickname if they wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
          I'm still protesting the terrible changes to pub when they brought in pub bucks and you can buy them for real money when you donate ...
          Come back Pressure. Unless you donate $200+ you don't even get a useful amount of pub bucks. Only 10 people (http://www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview/) have donated that much and they're all either inactive or they already spent there money or they just hoard it...it makes no difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
            Better question, how come you collect money and dont spend it on decoys, portals, bursts, repels, epidemics, and super

Theres people with 750,000 to 1,500,000 and super can be made a macro. Also non spenders arent sending me their money either. They must be really boring people with the psychological hording psychology of their brains as well. they could even have !buy burst:%tickname if they wanted to.
            T0ne, I promise to donate 5000 to your name if you post about your favorite sports in the sports thread including your favorite sports teams and sports players as thread material.

I might donate more.

If it's a good, long post of worthy content about sports. You are allowed to post about conspiracies but please limit that material to 150 characters and/or 1 video only please (preferably a good video with ominous music in the background, and scrolling text with a soothing voice reading the lines [anything close to Morgan Freeman is a win, but I can't expect much on this]... so yeah none of that boring ugly person sitting in a chair talking in a droning monotonous voice talking about boring shit)
            GO!
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
            X