how come?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how come?

how come a 30 min silence last for so much longer?um like 9 hours now?

negroids.
    sigpic

Comment

that's because the time you're silenced is the actual time you're online and playing.
      e.g.
      you're silenced for 30 minutes and instantly log off (or go afk). then the timer is stopped and will only continue running when active, that's explained and has been announced somewhere in the forums too.

Comment

man thats dumb.

just commenting.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

LOL pathetic
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

oh noes,you actually have to SERVE OUT your punishments now, not just take a break for a day!!!!!!

This way is much better, and might actually reduce repeat offenders somewhat.
            Gone are the days of getting superspecced for an hour and playing WoW/LoL and coming back to your sentence being served!
            Former TW Staff

Comment

Read as 'we will get the population of TW up even if it means forcing ppl to sit in spec while they are AFK'.
              Now thats what I call real punishment.
              eph

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddow <ZH> View Post
                oh noes,you actually have to SERVE OUT your punishments now, not just take a break for a day!!!!!!

This way is much better, and might actually reduce repeat offenders somewhat.
                Gone are the days of getting superspecced for an hour and playing WoW/LoL and coming back to your sentence being served!

i dont know if i have ever been silenced. if i have it wasnt often or for long.

people that warrant silencing are very annoying.

still, that being said, whoever thought this was a good idea was a dipshit. this is one of those ideas that had you implemented it and you were on a twl squad of mine, i would remove you from the roster and let you go fuck yourself for the rest of twl for being a tardcart.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I enjoy a good trolling as much as anybody (?squad Lizard Fuel) but honestly why do you think this is such a bad idea? Personally I find it to be one of the very few upper staff decisions that have made sense over the past several years. Gone are the days where you can log in and call someone a nig, get silenced and log off until the time expires only to log back in and just do it again rinse and repeat. I've seen people from other zones come to TW just to break as many rules as possible, get silenced/shiplocked/etc and just return to their own zone to call me a nerd etc, just to come back and do it again every 2 hours. I think being silenced/ship locked is worse than being banned, so I'm loving this new rule. Should cut back dramatically on the amount of people being retarded just for the sake of being retarded
                  1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                  Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Meh I agree, it's not that bad of a rule
                    (Children)>hunted for life
                    (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                    :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

I think the same should apply to bans.
                      sigpic

Comment

Its really easy to get around that whole afk thing.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Shud implement a new rule: silence all retarded staffers. Man that wud be awesome. $$$
                          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
                          X