NEW EVENTS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW EVENTS!!!

Being an <er>, I try to find something new to host every couple of weeks on top of the usual pictionary and twisted and other favorites. I know what I like to host but I want to hear what you guys want hosted! Do you guys want more zombie maps hosted? More special games like golf or racing?

Also..

Does anyone out there have an idea for a new map? I'm almost finished with a new warzone map I'm working on. I don't mind taking on a new project afterwards if one of you guys has an idea I can run with.

Kathrine has spoken
    5:beam> why is every custodian in the vampire diaries a big black guy who gets eaten by a vampire
    5:beam> this show incredibly racist
    5:beam> got a party with 10000 white ppl no other ethnicity in sight
    5:beam> all of a sudden 300 pound black custodian comes out of nowhere to get eaten

2:Oderus Urungus> fis gets moist in the crotch when she has an opportunity to shiplock me

just try to copy the hosting from 10 years ago

Comment

I recommend that TW concentrate on keeping the zone up and running.

I see no point in promoting and trying to grow the zone when it crashes and/or requires server recycles every hour. I see no point in adding new leagues when we can’t even get through a simple hockey game without the bot dying. If there is time to spend on staff cutesy holiday names then there should be time to fall back to the zone’s core competencies and run the zone smoothly.

Stop trying to be all things to all people and stop trying to support so many leagues, arenas, events, and maps. TW population has shrunk yet the number of leagues, arenas, events, and maps has grown. The population of players to draw competent staffers from has shrunk, this has had an obvious impact such as poorly run events.

TW is fiddling as Rome burns.
      eph

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
        Stop trying to be all things to all people and stop trying to support so many leagues, arenas, events, and maps.

There are different roles, positions, responsibilities, and areas of expertise on staff. KATC was an <ER> and on the TW MAPDev team. KATC is asking for opinions and suggestions regarding events so we can continue to improve that aspect of Trenchwars. KATC isn't trying to improve all things to all people, there are staff who focus purely on bringing players in. Trenchwars has to continue to improve in all aspects of the zone and adapt to the ever changing online gaming world in order to progress and move forward.

Any suggestion or opinion on how we can improve the zone has a point and is welcomed. An improvement to the zone is still an improvement and step forward no matter where it is.

Comment

The Walking Dead style zombies game

Play a zombies map with 2 human teams - the people left in the last alive human freq win. All dead players become zombies who can attack both teams.

Will the strategy become to attack the other team or to duck down and wait for other team to die to zombies?
          I also suggest because unlike ER's who always host all events the same way that you in this new fixture use my imagination and allow several different ship types to represent "The Governor" (javelin), Andrea (weasel), the scientist (leviathan), the black man T-dog (lancaster), and that guy with the crossbow (shark) and the rest props (warbird).
          7:No one can kill me> the lord with the hoard, got it in da smorgasbord - holla da dolla, taller than jan koller
          7:No one can kill me> you noes its all about the euroes, its how you pay the hoes, the flows just goes
          7:No one can kill me> its maddack, nobody else dats wack - he aint sellin crack its just the dollas on his back
          7:No one can kill me> dollar2daeuro, its ur currency hero got any money you please, convertin wit da ease

Comment

Had a few ideas awhile back.

Freefall racing, with wormholes at the bottom of the map sucking you down, obstacles in the way running east to west, first one into the wormholes wins, maybe several courses.

Mario Kart Racing, Use the mario graphics, get people on freqs of 2-4 with one terr for freq, have ships 1-4-6-8 the same, with greens spawning at certain points along the track if possible, weapons like thors hammer, bursts etc, ships can't fire otherwise. Let people attach and go around tracks.

I will try to remember the other stuff later.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
            X