TWD & Pub - Not much of a correlation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by razgriz33 View Post
    I find myself stuck in pub, I love the hosted games, I've specced a TWDD match and i also enjoy dueling. I even took part in a wbelim for the first time and enjoyed it but alas nobody is interested in recruiting me. I would love to get to know more names and reach out to other corners of the community

As i understand TWD is like the elites? half of which have a poor regard for pub players.

Please feel free to talk to me, I'd love to play with TWD guys.

by the way this is my first post oh and this is embarrassing but TWD is Trench Wars Duelling right?
    New player? Welcome raz . Your best bet is to establish yourself in ?go wbduel/ ?go javduel and ?go base when those events are running with enough people. The easiest way is to watch a game or two, and obtain captain (so you can add yourself). Easiest thing to do is just observe gameplay, and don't be afraid to ask questions and say that you're a noobie.
    1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
    1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

does spock say stuff worth reading? i ignore it due to the abrasive color

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Can staff PLEASE host more basing games??? Give the winning team pubbux or something to lure all the pubbers in...
        Instead of hosting balanceout, deathmatch or a lame javelin event host basing.
        Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Working...
        X