Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monk <ZH> View Post
    That's how I won my ticket into staff..

About 3 months ago I began recruiting about 25+ people from pub and newplayers in my squad "Nesmins", set up regular 3v1, 2v2 duels, practices in elim, ?go base and wbduels. I merged them with Mellow and they have been actively TWD.
    Schope brought up a good point that a lot of people in pub simply refuse anything else, but it wasn't too difficult to get a roster of 30 newps and train them up for TWD entry.
    Really? Because I've been doing that every time I ran a squad and I'm not in staff. Helped run "It" with Burnt. Helped royst out with daycare.

Comment

Wheres my staff position! I'd prefer something higher up so I can be away most of the time and dont have to do anything really.
      (Children)>hunted for life
      (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
      :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

That's how I won my ticket into staff..

About 3 months ago I began recruiting about 25+ people from pub and newplayers in my squad "Nesmins", set up regular 3v1, 2v2 duels, practices in elim, ?go base and wbduels. I merged them with Mellow and they have been actively TWD.
        Schope brought up a good point that a lot of people in pub simply refuse anything else, but it wasn't too difficult to get a roster of 30 newps and train them up for TWD entry.
        You didnt even start this game yourself until 3 months ago. You got your ticket into staff because you are female and you got your ticket onto a real squad because you are female. Once that happened you left your fellow newbies to bench and watch everybody else play while the rest of your squad was left without a choice but to merge with mellow. Luckily somebody picked up your slack. You are a terrible selection for ZH and have absolutely no ground on which to stand on any topic that involves that betterment of this zone. We are all worse people irl for having to deal with you, and may god have mercy on your soul
        1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
        Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

wakka wakka

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
            You didnt even start this game yourself until 3 months ago. You got your ticket into staff because you are female and you got your ticket onto a real squad because you are female. Once that happened you left your fellow newbies to bench and watch everybody else play while the rest of your squad was left without a choice but to merge with mellow. Luckily somebody picked up your slack. You are a terrible selection for ZH and have absolutely no ground on which to stand on any topic that involves that betterment of this zone. We are all worse people irl for having to deal with you, and may god have mercy on your soul
            You spew a lot of hate for someone who you do not know anything about besides obvious gossip.

To correct you, I am not female. My alias' have been Multipass? (where my gallery photos are), and Skycake, both alias' that are over 2 years old. I was on diso for last season's TWL, starting for LB and started for LJ which I played in the preseason games.

I am an active player in Trenchwars divisions and train harder each year for TWL season, this is my Captian style and my trainee's are encouraged by it. None of my trainee's from my Nesmins squad feel abandoned that their opportunity to train with a starting TWD squad (Mellow) and my continuation to try-out for TWL has momentarily interluded our training-relationship as this game takes time and varied experiences to learn and develop the skills. It was my choice to merge with Mellow because it was their time to test their aquired skills in TWD. I was the one to contact Mellow's captain "Kosmonaut" and Kosmo has been plugging in my nesmins to almost every TWD game that they are playing. I devoted 3 months of daily dedication to my training squad and now I am continuing my own training while they try for themselves. There is no issue about this within my group of trainee's and I warn you to not mettle hypocritically to bring someone's work down while at the same time claiming intrest in the betterment of this zone.

As far as your hatred towards my staff position you obviously say that as you have a chip on your shoulder from your past in staff, since I haven't personally interacted with you since being on your squad RIP last year, or since becoming staff.
            I joined staff 3 weeks ago and am taking the steps to learn the complex organisation within this dynamic group of incredible people who are outstanding and care greatly about the enjoyment of this game and who also obviously saw in me that I do as well, and as I always have, I will continue to trust their judgement above any others.
            I'm closing my participation in this thread and this will be my only address to you, I hope you are able to move on and let the water flow beneath the bridge.
            Peace -
            M
            Last edited by Monk <ZH>; 01-07-2013, 05:45 PM.

Comment

within this dynamic group of incredible people who are outstanding and care greatly about the enjoyment of this game and who also obviously saw in me that I do as well, and as I always have, I will continue to trust their judgement above any others.
              ?????????? LOL no way in hell is that an accurate description of our staff
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

slurrrrp

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Staff are idiots esp 4o guy abusing power everyday, then you got some multipass noob changing aliases. Bunch of newb ass staff uneducated. I feel like pub can be much better but these idiots don't know how to fix population problem cause its going down the drain.
                  https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

To correct you, I am not female.
                    I knew it, I fking knew it. You fking lying piece of MAN.
                    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

YEAAAAAAAH NERDFIGHT
                      Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
                        YEAAAAAAAH NERDFIGHT
                        i think also lots of ppl just not intrested in the 'srs' twd
                        give ppl in pub pubbux or something
                        Misson: join a twd squad and get 10K spacebux
                        maybe theyll be more intrested

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                          ?????????? LOL no way in hell is that an accurate description of our staff
                          LOL cmon bro, some of our staff actually does a really good job, and you have to at least admit that. :]
                          1:Hydride> who we play next week
                          1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                          1:ReNdErED> gulp
                          1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                          1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                          1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                          1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                          1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

TWD players....these are the ones who fly around in warbirds and bitch saying "Newbed", "Strayed", "Lag More", "I was typing" "Was AFK" etc. whenever they get killed by a "Pubber"

They have to make an excuse whenever they die to keep their sad scrap of and ego alive.

I have played a few twd games, been in a few squads, but most of them seem to have a seriously large stick up their asses and I never stay long.

Skill wise, they are usually slightly better in a WB than the average pubber, but really, nothing special.

I am not an average pubber.....wanna hug?
                            "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
                            - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spock! View Post
                              TWD players....these are the ones who fly around in warbirds and bitch saying "Newbed", "Strayed", "Lag More", "I was typing" "Was AFK" etc. whenever they get killed by a "Pubber"

They have to make an excuse whenever they die to keep their sad scrap of and ego alive.

I have played a few twd games, been in a few squads, but most of them seem to have a seriously large stick up their asses and I never stay long.

Skill wise, they are usually slightly better in a WB than the average pubber, but really, nothing special.

I am not an average pubber.....wanna hug?
                              Aren't you the one with old troll macro's displaying when u get kills?
                              Arrogant people are part of life, part of the game so deal with it
                              gotta disagree on the skill part theres a big difference, 1-2 year players vs 8-9+ year players
                              i think most of the pubplayers dont get a chance for the top squads cause they just not good enough/ get ignored
                              more things like those tw draft tourneys would be cool, chance to prove their skill/ being recognized
                              and why are u typing in green? u the hulk?

Comment

Originally posted by Hydride View Post
                                LOL cmon bro, some of our staff actually does a really good job, and you have to at least admit that. :]
                                yes i salute the 1 percent
                                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                                X