No announcement yet.

Allow 10 Squads for LB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Penetrate is a great squad to be on, atmosphere wise, even though it feels like the most inactive squad I've ever been on. Honestly I don't see where all the complaining is coming from but I guess this happens every season and now it's pene's turn :/
    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

I bet if Spastic was in Sage's position, which they were couple weeks ago, it would have been eight squad still.

How is the bracket/scheduling going to work with 9 squads?
      TWLD Champion 2014
      TWDTB Champion 2013
      TWDTB Champion 2016
      TWDTB Champion 2017
      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

How is the scheduling even going to work with 12 squads. I really don't want to drag the season out longer than it has to because Potenza and Penetrate feel like losing in javs.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayde
          Pandora been barely holding #4 spot for past 3 months I wouldnt call us stacked. And letting in a squad that cant beat cobra to pull themselves over a 950 rating in twbd hurts less then a squad that is #4 for months.. how stupid of me I see your reasoning. How wrong I was.

On a different topic congrats on getting into twlb without dice, well deserved!
          We've never lost to Cobra. Also we're #3 on ladder in twbd with 1100 points 1-2 hours before quals close, relax. Nine squads is fine, all 9 are active and have good basers.

Pandora isn't stacked?

Terrs: Cape, diakka
          Sharks: Mattey, Vatican Assassin, Zidane, Oder
          Spiders: Cripple, Shayde, Sarger, Ease, Spezza (i assume he'll be back), Leitz, etc.

Not as much depth as Penetrate, but not exactly hurting for quality basers either
          top 100 basers list

Comment

You guys should spend more time looking at your own roster instead of ours maybe you wouldnt have been in 9th place when qualification was supposed to end. I planned for it and made the right choices in basers and there is still heavy competition, sages top line is good also so is penetrates so is revenges so is dudgeons with the help of megaman. Saying we are stacked compared to other squads is silly. You just silly thats all, being silly. So stop being silly and stop making silly posts about silly things and stick to the fact that the original problem had nothing to do with sage, it had to do with staff changing twl rules a day before qualification. Dont care who was in last place your supposed to try hard to get into twl not "everyone gets in! every division!".

You silly.

4:JAMAL> plz learn to spell
            Exalt> bout to go to a boys party
            1:Guero> some hot girls got lot hair in their nipples

Comment

Claus you really need to stop talking since you're on arguably the most stacked LB squad.

Comment

Claus will get run over. Again.
                "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
                X