Allow 10 Squads for LB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess twlj is the top league now
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

whats the point of twl qualifications if every active squad in each division is going to make it regardless?
      J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
      8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

its ok now sweet is #6 afk
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

renzi, whats the point in spreading the talent if squad that has decent change at winning it all is not allowed to enter (sage)? isnt qualification put in place to drop bad squads off? too bad this time there HAPPENS to be 9 mediocre-to-good squads to lb and 0 bad squads to be dropped. whats the problem, really? Would you really like to see sages roster melt into the other 8's so that ppl who have worked hard to get THEIR squads above line will get axed just cos someone more experienced/perhaps slightly better takes his place? isnt that contrary to the Spread-the-talent -efforts?

Comment

should just keep it at 10/10/9, fuck these other squads who can't even make it into top 10. What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Steep View Post
              renzi, whats the point in spreading the talent if squad that has decent change at winning it all is not allowed to enter (sage)? isnt qualification put in place to drop bad squads off? too bad this time there HAPPENS to be 9 mediocre-to-good squads to lb and 0 bad squads to be dropped. whats the problem, really? Would you really like to see sages roster melt into the other 8's so that ppl who have worked hard to get THEIR squads above line will get axed just cos someone more experienced/perhaps slightly better takes his place? isnt that contrary to the Spread-the-talent -efforts?
              The point of qualifications isn't to drop "bad squads", its to draw a line between the squads that performed well enough and those that didn't. For the first time we did a GREAT job in spreading the talent in this zone with exception of penetrate which still has 315 basers on their roster. 2nd place is literally wide open for 'almost' everyone. Sage has some fantastic basers that would certainly steal some playing time from players on the other 8 squads but if they wanted to play together in TWLB they should have taken qualifications more seriously and not lost so many games. While I agree with extending the cutoff time because of server issues, it is beyond retarded to stretch the limits to allow for people who didnt EARN the right to play, which is the whole point of TWL to begin with even if it meant that my team was the one that didn't make it. Afterall, we've all known about the cutoff date for what, 3 months now? Nobodys fault but your own if you don't make the cut. I know its asking a lot of the staff, but try exercising some common sense here
              1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
              Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Holy fuck I thought Rab was joking/making fun of the TWL ops when he said that 10/12/9 thing earlier. Literally it is so ridiculous I thought he was mocking and making fun of you. I just logged in game and saw the zoner and realized you are being serious. You are essentially destroying the spirit of TWL and its an absolute disgrace to play our final season under these circumstances. Can we change the amount of games needed to qualify to 1? I will create a squad tonight and play a game in each division and I think it would be unfair to exclude my squad from this "premier" league that TW has to offer for the BEST squads to play in.

The biggest surprise for me isn't the decision by the twl ops (You are bound to get shitty decisions being made when you keep choosing people that dont play TWL and haven't been active in years), its that M_M God is allowing any/all of this to happen. Holy fuck bring back flared/paul/me/ph so we can save this shit.
                1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

I think it is hilarious that TWL should be 'the best of the best' or the premier league of trench wars when they allow newbies in year after year. twld doesn't have more than 6 teams and that is being really generous. twlj is probably even worse right now. (no one can win pandora) twlb has like 3. however, it is perhaps the only league that would benefit from having less strict qualification requirement because of the fact that any squad that is showing activity is good for the league long-term. any of these sage/raid/cobra/spastic/sweet can breathe life into basing, spread out the talent a little and contribute to a good season overall. as long as we are cutting any of these, the talent will be stacked in less and less squads over the seasons.

some options to consider:
                  option a) stop living in the delusion that tw actually has more than 4 squads in each league that could actually be considered elite and have more lenient qualifications. (this is what is happening in twld/twlj right now when we invite 8-12 teams)
                  option b) enforce the elite squad mentality and only invite the squads that actually have a shot at winning. (4 teams per league)

unless you want to be considered a hypocrite, choose option a. it is time to cast our ego aside and let more people in on perhaps the only thing that people care about in this game(what TWL really stands for)
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Steep View Post
                    An argument could be made for breaking up an all Euro team and spreading those players with much higher lag across all teams.
                    eph

Comment

Please remove Humid from having anything to do with TWL if hes willing to change his mind a day before qualification to allow every squad competing to enter and take every ounce of competition out of it he shouldnt be involved in any decision made. Changing your mind a day before qualification is practically changing the rules to benefit whoever sucked his dick enough, fact he is even allowed to make a change like that a day before qualification is over says alot about this zone. Thanks alot for putting this faggot in charge.
                      4:JAMAL> plz learn to spell
                      Exalt> bout to go to a boys party
                      1:Guero> some hot girls got lot hair in their nipples

Comment

I think it's valid to be concerned about the changes in qualifications, since it sort of takes the competitiveness out qualifications. Having said that, if a squad like Sage (for example, since they are the lowest on the BD ladder of the competitive squads) didn't make TWLB, the 10-20 people that returned to subspace SOLELY to play with Sage would very likely go back into retirement. It was a smart move to allow Sage, or any squad in danger of qualifying, a chance to play TWL. It increases the likelihood of these players/squads being around for subsequent seasons, instead of steering them AWAY from the game by not giving them a chance to play TWL.

5 years ago, this would have been a retarded decision. However, in this stage of the game, I think it's more important to appease the loyal players of our community that still play than to push them away by trying to keep tradition, especially when the tradition (in my opinion) isn't absolutely necessary for a functional, competitive season.

Comment

Pressure this wouldnt be as bad if this decision was made when they first posted qualification rules, fact he does it a day before qualification then extends the time by a day is retarded. Why extend the qualification time you already let in every squad in Trench Wars. We have known there are 8 squads for twlb for awhile now, people even stopped bding so they would be sure to make it into twl. You think he would have changed it if Raid wasnt goin to make it?
                          4:JAMAL> plz learn to spell
                          Exalt> bout to go to a boys party
                          1:Guero> some hot girls got lot hair in their nipples

Comment

lol, Humid definitely wouldn't have made the rule change if Raid was Sage's position, that's a fact. However, this is about Sage.. and I'd be happy if they were allowed to compete.

Comment

u guys talking like sage has some sort of power in tw or something. why would it be different if it was with raid?
                              Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                              1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Goodluck Sage, dice accepts our lb invite.
                                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                                1:waven> is if im going to prison
                                1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Working...
                                X