No announcement yet.

Allow 10 Squads for LB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOOOOOL just noticed 12 for lj? Are all you TWL Ops fucking retarded? Someone answer because that's a serious question. The whole purpose of TWL is for it to be an exclusive league that the best of the best squads compete in, you are all lowering it to the level of TWD now. Just wanted to say it again, you're all fucking retards.
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
    1:waven> is if im going to prison
    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Fucking retards.
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
      1:waven> is if im going to prison
      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Kess you cant seem to understand the fact that you cant even beat cobra to raise your twd rating so you can get into twlb, twl supposed to be squad striving to get in not a squad with a 945 rating getting a pity entrance cause they werent able to get high enough to get into twlb in the first place.

Fucking retards.
        4:JAMAL> plz learn to spell
        Exalt> bout to go to a boys party
        1:Guero> some hot girls got lot hair in their nipples

Comment

rofl why u bashing me, i told u today that i agreed with u, can u relax?

i only disagreed with the idea that staff would act in a different way if it was with raid for example. Sage didnt pressure anyone , staff decided this, simple as that.

Re.fuking.lax
          Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
          1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

And i also said today that Squads like penetrate and pandora do more harm to twl then sage getting a pity lb spot. players who are in teams who only bd with half of their lb line(or more) everytime, and stack the roster the way they do, should be last to talk about this.

Of course sage could be in top 5 easy atm if we played with our best lines everytime, but we dont, and we have some terrible players ofc.

And why would u bother with this? your squad actually has a chance of winning something this season since dice is dead, so think about that, not on how the small ppl are doing :O

Comment

an ex-dice player talking about stacking rosters
              <3 you kess, forreal am not trying 2 vs u, but that's cute, lol.

in conclusion, humid is stupid.

Comment

we had many good players, but u didnt see many subs for lj and lb really. atleast this season we didnt stack in quantity

Comment

Pandora been barely holding #4 spot for past 3 months I wouldnt call us stacked. And letting in a squad that cant beat cobra to pull themselves over a 950 rating in twbd hurts less then a squad that is #4 for months.. how stupid of me I see your reasoning. How wrong I was.

On a different topic congrats on getting into twlb without dice, well deserved!
                  4:JAMAL> plz learn to spell
                  Exalt> bout to go to a boys party
                  1:Guero> some hot girls got lot hair in their nipples

Comment

actually, yesterday we were trying to get up in ladder, and we were playing cobra when bots went down. was 5-1 for us, almost won! dang

Comment

12 squads in lj is pretty retarded. Someone's gonna get screwed with the unbalanced 10 week schedule since both squads at the end of the rankings will go 0-10 and there will be some contender who won't have them in their schedule. Also penetrate gets to expand their basing roster by "playing" twlj aka going through the motions and getting dominated. I'm drunk and on my iPhone though so I may be totally off track for all I know.
                      Dice
                      TWLB Champions Season 8
                      TWLJ Champions Season 8
                      TWLB Champions Season 10
                      TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

ya the 12 thing is really gay
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

the system is flawed pretty bad. There's a certain squad that straight up refused to dd/jd us the entire season. I'm confident that they qualified for all 3 leagues just so that they could stack 30 basers. I don't blame them, the system allows for it and they're using it to their advantage, just means TWL/TWD ops need to fix it for next season.
                          1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                          3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                          3:Best> see it coming
                          3:Best> sad

Comment

the system is flawed pretty bad. There's a certain squad that straight up refused to dd/jd us the entire season. I'm confident that they qualified for all 3 leagues just so that they could stack 30 basers. I don't blame them, the system allows for it and they're using it to their advantage, just means TWL/TWD ops need to fix it for next season.

Edit: yeah there definitely shouldnt be 12 squads for LJ
                            1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                            3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                            3:Best> see it coming
                            3:Best> sad

Comment

which squad!?

Comment

no. its not right a2m. pene are cool guys, but they always try to make ld and lj with no wbs or javs (except last season with creatard and them) just so they can have a roster of 30 basers...
                                J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                                8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Working...
                                X