Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recognition and Rewards for individual and squad public arena score reset winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recognition and Rewards for individual and squad public arena score reset winners

[Brief summary of idea]: Recognize and Reward individual and squad public arena score reset winners

[Reasoning behind proposal]: Promote public arena activity and squad creation

[Detailed summary of idea]: In order to make the game a bit more addictive and motivate people to play more i think we should recognize the reset winners with a graphic splash when people enter the zone and reward them with pub bux. Top 5 individuals should be recognized and be rewarded with pub bux with something like this:

#1: 100k
    #2: 75k
    #3: 50k
    #4: 25k
    #5: 10k

For squads take the top 10 members in points and use that to determine which squad is the winner of the score reset. Take the top 3 squads and reward each member who was in the top 10 in points for that squad and reward them with something like this:

Squad #1: 50k
    Squad #2: 25k
    Squad #3: 10k

If you enter extreme games zone you will see an example of the graphic splash that I am proposing.

Theres already (somewhat) of an inflation problem, and to be honest these rewards are a bit ridiculous. I like the idea of incorporating those rewards more though. Maybe instead of pub bucks, we could stick to the graphic splash. Oh and probably not for top 5 players. or top 3 squads, but rather the number 1 only. In short, rewarding is good, but I think the rewards above may be to lavish

Comment

I got over a million points before the score reset so I definitely agree with this proposal! Also, pubbux please?
      wicket666> frogs can mate withthem selves

wicket666> they are a sexual

Pepe the F> sounds like they turning Japanese

flojo> their ribbited for your pleasure

Comment

Working...
      X