Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Season 17 Predictions

am back

This is just a brief TWLD Season 17 write up. Feel free to add more.

FIERCE

Starters: Apok, Lasenza, Deez Nuts, Skepsis, Raazi
    Subs: Death Row, Vash, Welt, Tripin

They seem to be the favorites this year because of the headbanding and effort they seem to put in every twdd game (venting coords and what not). Look for them to do damage in the season and try to go undefeated again. They did lose Engineers and Dak, but managed to recruit the top tranny in game Lasenza.

RAID

Starters: Reaver, Best, RaCka, Kyou, Bon
    Subs: Vys, Stylez, Swimkid, Kid Kaos, Rasaq

Reaver has done a great job trying to get a new competitive squad into TWLD this season. Bon looks to be a breakout player this season and hopefully does not get sat for the recently recruited Win or Die members. Not really sure why Win or Die merged with Raid. Will be interesting to see how long Rasaq stays on this squad as well. Look for Best to do work.

POTENZA

Starters: Iron Survivor, Okyo, Tarnish, Qpr, Speedkillz
    Subs: Bietje, Mitb, Resurrected, Dour, Rows, Quart, Olde, Zagis, Dezmond

The underdogs are set once again to cause many upsets this season. Look forward to great teaming and dominating performances from Okyo and Iron.

SWEET

Starters: Riverside, Engineers, Jones, Dak, Eric Clapton
    Subs: Burnt, Scoop, Sphinktor, Regen, Jack, LF, Roty

After winning TWLD in Season 15, the sweet core has returned to team up once again. Engineers> Team chemistry is everything.

COBRA

Starters: Creature, Ricko, Murder, Casket, Delectable
    Subs: Geetar, Guero, Peru, Kentaro, Geisha, Unabled

Creature and Ricko are back to lead another team into the playoffs. Ricko had a very good season last year and looks to do work this season as well.

PANDORA

Starters: Ease, Chuckle, CrimsonX, Beam, Siaxis
    Subs: Mythril, Let, Obi, Rainbow Seeker

Looks like Ease has given up on TWLD, but expect Pandora to do damage.

TARRAGONS

Starters: Dragon Spirit, Curly, Santero, ..........
    Subs: Chrissygirl #1

They are active. Hopefully they don't dissolve mid TWL.

PENETRATE

Starters: Zhou, Trasher, Royst, Menomena, Acidbomber
    Subs: porkjet, usoi, fis, pinkstar, fit of rage

Penetrate is back without any wbs. Look for Menomena to drop 20-5 every game.

PALADEN

Starters: Jessup, Paky Dude, Props, Bike, Antimatter
    Subs: Pterodactyl, Jebass, Joyrider, Kettle

The most active squad of all time is back and is capable of pulling quite a few upsets. Paladen will not be disqualified because Paky Dude is not a Captain and the tenacity of Jebass is unrivaled.

EASE

Starters: Flew, Serve, Misled, Pawner, empion
    Subs: pee pee sock

dying here

Look forward to more squad hopping and lineup changes before softlock. Let Season 17 begin! ^__________________________^v
    Last edited by Crescent Seal; 01-17-2013, 06:04 PM.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

scratch "predictions" from title...more of a pre season write up (sukdik riverside)
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

y u guess starting lineups for squads

Comment

put the best starters of the last 3-4 teams and you still won't have a capable TWLD squad

Comment

Sweet jesus Cres you have to much time on your hands mate..

Comment

? took 15 minutes....u done being new, these threads only reason twl even fun

Comment

that's not our ld lineup at all, unabled not even top 10 wb for us lol
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                ? took 15 minutes....u done being new, these threads only reason twl even fun
                haha fail

Comment

haha

Comment

stfu ricko.

why is cobra recruiting all the warbirds in the zone. worse than pandora in javelins.

Comment

Cobra's best line: Creature, Ricko, Casket, Peru, Murder/Kent/Dele

you dumb or what?

Comment

By what week do I leave?

Comment

good write-up!
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Welfare View Post
                            Cobra's best line: Creature, Ricko, Casket, Peru, Murder/Kent/Dele

you dumb or what?
                            u prob gonna hop like a fgt soon

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                              u prob gonna hop like a fgt soon
                              dis true 100%

Comment

Working...
                              X