X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gunmin
    Gun remembers.

Comment

Hahahaha at the title. RIP. I'm writing my writeup now, but the forums won't seem to let me edit my post? It just a black box whenever I hit edit, and try to go to Advance, it won't let me.

Good writeup, nonetheless.
      TWLD Champion 2014
      TWDTB Champion 2013
      TWDTB Champion 2016
      TWDTB Champion 2017
      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

penetrate's won two titles
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

It all comes down to matchups.. And right now sweets only option is to pair two sharks with little significant twlb experience against these potential pairs: a2m/cranium - Fermata/Veloce - Menelvagor/Cig Smoke - Vatican Assassin/Mattey. All of which have played in twlb finals, multiple times. Even if sweet has the elite spid presence of spezza / cripple / sphinx (no spid on sweet's roster is even in the same category), they'll need at least one top calibur shark to go as far as predicted here.. As of now, i'm predicting sweet to be fish out of water when facing any top tier sharking duo, regardless of what spid line they can put together. UNLESS
          a) Dwopple or Tabarnak!!! join sweet roster before lock.. b) Two spid recruits that can match the workrate of the 3 spids mentioned above, before lock. It's still early, and hopefully there is more roster movement to come. But as of now, it's hard to say if sweet is balanced enough to do as much damage as this prediction suggests.

Comment

Originally posted by squallFF8 View Post
            Even if sweet has the elite spid presence of spezza / cripple / sphinx (no spid on sweet's roster is even in the same category)
            Perhaps you should be introduced to Jack and Ra...
            "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by squallFF8 View Post
              It all comes down to matchups.. And right now sweets only option is to pair two sharks with little significant twlb experience against these potential pairs: a2m/cranium - Fermata/Veloce - Menelvagor/Cig Smoke - Vatican Assassin/Mattey. All of which have played in twlb finals, multiple times. Even if sweet has the elite spid presence of spezza / cripple / sphinx (no spid on sweet's roster is even in the same category), they'll need at least one top calibur shark to go as far as predicted here.. As of now, i'm predicting sweet to be fish out of water when facing any top tier sharking duo, regardless of what spid line they can put together. UNLESS
              a) Dwopple or Tabarnak!!! join sweet roster before lock.. b) Two spid recruits that can match the workrate of the 3 spids mentioned above, before lock. It's still early, and hopefully there is more roster movement to come. But as of now, it's hard to say if sweet is balanced enough to do as much damage as this prediction suggests.
              My squad also has 2 sharks that have played in (and won) more than 1 TWLB finals, which is more than 6 out of the 10 sharks you mentioned in your post with another 2 of them not playing a meaningful game in years. Not taking anything away from most of those people you mentioned, as almost all of them pose a threat in the fat ship but the sharks on my squad are literally the smallest concern I have for my team. As for spiders I feel like our top three spids of cripple, spezza and JACK with at least 6 potential fillers for the final two spots are just as strong if not significantly stronger than any other top 3 in the league. Our biggest and only glaring weakness is in terr, which a plan is already in motion to fix before week 1 games start. Of course I am bias, its my squad and more specifically my area of expertise on my squad. I do not expect to win this league but I can also guarantee not a single squad competing this year will be able to push us around easily. Claushouse might think differently, but I couldnt care less what a 3rd string warbird converted into a 4th string baser has to think about it
              1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
              Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Hulk riverside and you, haven't actually played in any final that i remember, mind you all solid sharks. I wasn't sure who your shark alias was on sunday, but rednaz = one of the most under rated, rarely used, heavy hitting sharks in the game so I stand corrected there, along with jack.. who can definitely do heavy damage and change games. Probably the only sharks mentioned with no significant games in recent years is vati/cig, only due to inactivity. The rest have been in finals / semi's consistently in the past 2 years. Having said this I've definitely overlooked some key factors, in your lineup. You have the beast shark, and the beast spid that you need to turn heads this season. So basically everything i said is cancelled out . gg2me

Comment

nimp = mr. ph
                  J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                  8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

r u being for real atm

Comment

Would have to agree with you then LF. Am stoked to see how it plays out

Comment

I dun understand all these complaints about how many sharks u need. Dudgeon has 2. We got 6 cabable starting spider. We got 1 terrier. In LJ we got 6 cabable starting javs. All you need, you guys should try it sometime. It is actually a lot more fun like that. I'm sick watching these squads getting more and more stacked.
                        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Squall, all the sharks you have listed are just good cramming sharks. In base, they are non-existent and aren't really a factor. Only sharks that can do both are dwopple, tab and at times menel. Best terr every season wins TWLB, that how it always has been.
                          TWLB Season 10 Finalist
                          TWLB Season 11 Finalist

TWLJ Season 12 Champion
                          TWLD Season 12 Champion
                          TWLD Season 14 Champion
                          TWLD Season 16 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                            I dun understand all these complaints about how many sharks u need. Dudgeon has 2. We got 6 cabable starting spider. We got 1 terrier. In LJ we got 6 cabable starting javs. All you need, you guys should try it sometime. It is actually a lot more fun like that. I'm sick watching these squads getting more and more stacked.
                            and u pay meg to join
                            squad stacker!

btw meg will squadleave since u didnt list him as a shark
                            4:TABARNAK!!!> TABARNAK!!> ?help general aladeen is the best staffer ive ever encountered in my journey
                            (zreqdf)>is he forcing u 2 say that?

4:General Aladeen> oder man.. i checked ur warnings once and my laptop nearly fried

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                              the only reason why u arent as stacked as pene, is because there arent 50 finnish players available atm
                              4:TABARNAK!!!> TABARNAK!!> ?help general aladeen is the best staffer ive ever encountered in my journey
                              (zreqdf)>is he forcing u 2 say that?

4:General Aladeen> oder man.. i checked ur warnings once and my laptop nearly fried

Comment

Tab is forgetting that every1 has muscular and veiny calves
                                1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                                JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                                1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                                http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X