More interesting than TJ's TWLB predictions season 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squallFF8 View Post
    Hulk riverside and you, haven't actually played in any final that i remember
    Shouldnt be that hard to remember since it was last seasons finals and the one before that that I played in. I was trying to avoid dropping the dime on ph but since it's done already yes he's the other that has played in and won a significant game. Riv and hulk both very solid as well. No point in beating a dead horse though I just hope we can contend this year, I certainly feel like we have the ability
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

I revised my predictions
      TWLD Champion 2014
      TWDTB Champion 2013
      TWDTB Champion 2016
      TWDTB Champion 2017
      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

the only reason why u arent as stacked as pene, is because there arent 50 finnish players available atm
        This is irrelevant. We have denied like 50 ppl who are prolly more skilled than 50% of our roster, some of them finnish. You seem not to know anything about our squad so please don't try to analyse us.
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse, January 15th, 2013
          gotta be the dumbest LB prediction thread I've ever seen. pandora 3-6? you're a fucking idiot. stopped reading after that, when pandora dismantles you in LB and strolls into playoffs please, god, please, jump off a fucking ledge and save us from your stupidity.
          do it.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Once again LF has amazed us with his basing knowledge. Pandora 3-6 indeed. And talking about how good he and his squad is entire time. Who knew he would leave TWL in tears and run back to dice.
            4:JAMAL> plz learn to spell
            Exalt> bout to go to a boys party
            1:Guero> some hot girls got lot hair in their nipples

Comment

heh
              GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

On a serious note I still don't think Pandora is anything special in any league except javs this year as it took pretty much all of dice sitting out + dice/sk8 players (Cape and Ease) carrying the entire load on their backs to finally win but still I take my hat off to you. You accomplished something nobody else ever has. I inaccurately predicted the future and despite the extreme circumstances you put my foot in my mouth, congratulations.

On a troll note: I still have 1 more than u do shayde

Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

nothin special, huh? go watch the finals videos and watch them well, cuz next season pandora is coming for YOU.

and by you i mean the line dice uses that obviously won't involve you because you are garbage good day sir.

Comment

vati trade blue medal for 15 mithril coins?
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
                      I still don't think Pandora is anything special in any league except javs this year, still I take my hat off to you.
                      This entire thread is living proof of how irrelevant your opinion is.. Fkin cave troll

Comment

Luckily I don't need anybody's permission to express my opinion which is right more often than not, and even more lucky that I couldn't care less what anyone thinks of it and/or me

Comment

squall back down man this guy's untouchable

Comment

^k ur more annoying than vys after he won his first LD medal
                            oh whoops nvm

Comment

Working...
                            X