C2S Extremely High

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C2S Extremely High

I am hoping someone could possibly help me and it would be much appreciated.

I moved over the summer and got Verizon Fios. The internet connection is flawless and all other online games, and internet browers work perfect. However, continuum shows me to have extremely high c2s (like around 17.0)which causes me to not be able to enter the game. I have tried everything. Nothing is open, or downloading, and as I said everything else works fine. I have tried to directly connect to my router (since I use wireless) and that did not change anything. Obviously I have tried things like resetting the router/modem and other things.

I asked a staffer and Pure_luck and they looked at my lag/ping and said it is not my laptop or router but possibly a router my Fios router is connecting too making it not on my end. Is there any IP settings someone can suggest to try to help this. We believe it may be a DNS problem. I do not think contacting Verizon will do anything since well my service is flawless.

If I am on please message me or message me back here.

Thank you

you havnt even seen extremely high packet loss
    come back when you have had 90%+
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Verizon sucks. Tell them to fix it.
      sigpic

Comment

Do a zone trace, if you see one of the hops there with a high % loss, thats the issue
        something else you can try is to turn on DMZ hosting in your router settings, it disables certain traffic from your router, which may also be an issue.
        Former TW Staff

Comment

Working...
        X