Betting on duels does not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betting on duels does not work

I bet 2800 on someone, they won, it just gave me the 2800 back, it takes it away then gives it back; you win nothing.

Someone needs to bet against you in order for you to actually win more.
    Former TW Staff

Comment

the bot doesn't have money of its own to give you. other players have to bet as well and if they lose then you get their money.
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I think tone is onto something. When you bet the bots, if you win you get your money back but if you lose, you lose your money. So you can only lose money in these bets and all the lost money is being transferred into Pure_Luck's account so he can bully noobs in pub by abusing weapons.

CONSPIRACYYYY
        1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
        JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
        1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
        http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

I don't get why they changed the Betting system when it was fine before.

Before I could bet on a dueler and win money, but now you need someone else to bet against, which makes betting worthless since you have only one minute to find someone else to bet against before the duel starts (way too much work).

I don't see why you don't give the TW Pub Bot unlimited pub bux to pay out to players. You can make it so the TW bot gets a small percentage of the bet no matter win or lose. Also you could make duel ratings so you get a higher payout if the underdog wins and a smaller payout if a huge favorite wins.

It was a fun idea to implement betting, but now I'll be suprised if anyone tries to bet anymore under this current system.

Comment

It's because people set up duels and try to scam the bot of pubbux.
            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
            X