Add this TWD Feature please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add this TWD Feature please!

It would be nice (i think) if this feature was added to the TWD website that allowed you to see what type of range 1-4 kill it was (twjd only: bullet or bomb kill). This would be handy because it would be clear for those getting alot of round 4 kills if they were lobbing bombs/ radar shooting or actually used bullets to get them kills. Already someone pmed me saying i got many round 3/4 kills and said all i do is lob bombs when actually it could have been from using bullets (really i was lobbing bombs).

Here is an image of how it could look where the blue numbers indicates bullet kills and white indicates bomb kills.

Also if this feature was added- they could then work out a percentage of bullet kills vs the bullet/ m ratio (aim) and also the same for bomb.
    Last edited by Fork; 01-23-2013, 11:21 PM.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

that sounds like a pretty good idea, as an experience twlj master i must admit i often find myself complaining about whatever it is fork is posting about and the solution i had was much like the solution fork presented in this thread, so listen tohim plz
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I support this idea, though u need to be working on my ideas first. Thnx
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
        I support this idea, though u need to be working on my ideas first. Thnx
        I love the idea of challenging your own squads but for some reason the dev people won't work on it because its not a priority or something along those lines. I can only suggest other ideas that are more simple to do. Mind u surely it should b fairly str8 forward to allow squads to challenge themselves. Anyway... seems like we need more dev people.
        1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

We always need more dev people
          Former TW Staff

Comment

I still am opting for adding a statistic that would measure damage dealt/damage taken and bomb/bullet accuracy. It would really tell a lot about one's playing style and henve the significance in the game.
            2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
            2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
            2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

Agree

Comment

o shit i was mvp ty fork
                AKA Shaun
                ----------------------

Comment

Working...
                X