Non-Boring PUB LT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-Boring PUB LT

Attach to me for non boring LT. We will always go inside of base and fly close to other ships instead of warp often. we pick up more greens and have a unique erratic risky flying pattern. Other LTs are boring. Go to Pub today and attach.

what do you think about the gary phenomenon, fact or fiction
    (Children)>hunted for life
    (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
    :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

I hate LTs. Hunted for life.
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

cant attach to your ship, it has been infiltrated by gay aliens, who also live at the center of mars, which is hollow
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

all LTs are boring
          Last edited by MegamanEXE; 02-07-2013, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MegamanEXE View Post
            all LTs are boring
            Wrong, 3 Levis said they liked me, one said T0ne you are great and another said "I like you". My way of playing is different, I will do things like let a warbird miss with a chance to fire back . More than half the time, we usually get killed by either a TK, Shrapnel or antiwarp. Haters made an antiwarp hunting team because they know my posts in general discussion are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
              Haters made an antiwarp hunting team because they know my posts in general discussion are correct.
              LOL

Comment

YEAH BUDDY U BETTER DON FUK WITH THE TONE
                Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Working...
                X