This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SubSpace_(video_game)

SubSpace evolved from a game originally called Sniper (1995)

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceShark View Post
      There are only three options here

1)I am lying because I am trying to get someone unbanned who they have yet to name

2) Demonic is lying because he is covering up his or someone else's actions

3) Unknown person or persons where able to attach malware on the file downloaded from your home page

Please tell me how under these circumstances could anyone ever be "caught up" under someone else's ban

I know when I installed the game - I saw the first time files go on the computers directory files ( no secret there either demonic)
      Meaning this game was never installed on this laptop before

We where using my connection - I have been using the same one for years without any problems with getting "caught up" under a ban

Let me get this straight - You are complaining that I am trying to get a women friend into the zone and that makes me a homo?

I can clearly see how smart you are - I can't wait to hear your explanation on how she could of got caught up under someone else's ban - Do tell
      files? what has files on a computer got to do with anything!! Also if you are seriously trying to suggest to me that this person is using "your" computer to log on, then quite honestly, your full of crap unless you are also banned.

Burnt, players can get caught, you are correct. Normally its a common mid, ie. a setting is defaulted and will match all other defaults. However that is 1 match out of a possible 7, and causes 95% of all the issues of ppl being caught under a ban. This matches 4 different ones however, including one very unique one which would be highly unlikely to match unless you are related or extremely extremely unlucky.

Space, you need to seriously stop now. This person, since you said its only TW they are banned from, can contact me in game so i can compare real time, and if i see no matches i will sort out, but your stupid ass comments on forum helps nothing, as clearly you have no idea how the bang system works. I have tried to be nice about this as much as possible, and i also appreciate it can be frustrating, but right now we are going round in circles. To make things as clear as possible for you:

1) I am the BanG op in TW, all bans including network bans come through me in this zone.

2) The ban in question was actually placed by me some 4 months ago, for speed hacking then 5 attempts of evasion, so there is no-body else to cover for.

3) New players can be caught quite easily on old bans if for example, there mid matches which as i said is most common. I get a report daily which shows me who has been caught on a ban, and i sort quickly. This is the first time a new player is saying i am caught with more then the 1 match, and i have been doing this for 3/4 years + staff for 12/13 yrs. The only way in this case to prove 110% is a RL check, which they will need to contact me for.

4) Files and/or Malware seriously have absolutely nothing to do with bangs.

Any more comments space regarding lying or going on and on about this "woman friend" as if thats going to make a difference to me, will result in me closing this topic. Each player is treated equally no matter on how new, their sex and/or their looks. OK well maybe their looks help a bit :P

Comment

Should move this to http://forums.trenchwars.net/forumdi...-TW-Staff-Bans since this is not a topic that should be in this section anyways (should have been removed/locked otherwise anyways).
        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
          files? what has files on a computer got to do with anything!! Also if you are seriously trying to suggest to me that this person is using "your" computer to log on, then quite honestly, your full of crap unless you are also banned.
          I was talking about when you install this game for the first time on your computer/ the files that go into the registry - Interesting the way you spun your own twist out of that suggesting now that I am avoiding a ban

Burnt, players can get caught, you are correct. Normally its a common mid, ie. a setting is defaulted and will match all other defaults. However that is 1 match out of a possible 7, and causes 95% of all the issues of ppl being caught under a ban. This matches 4 different ones however, including one very unique one which would be highly unlikely to match unless you are related or extremely extremely unlucky.
          Once again you have avoided saying and specifics by just saying a very unique one - I am still waiting for this player name who I am helping or apparently I am now

Space, you need to seriously stop now.
          Or what? you going to ban me?

This person, since you said its only TW they are banned from, can contact me in game so i can compare real time, and if i see no matches i will sort out
          So now I have to get her and you together at the same time so I can tell her what to do - You are forgetting she has only been playing a few days - She is clueless to what has conspired here - lets see how long this will take for our stars to aline - Feedingfrenzy plays in extreme zone - go check on your own - I am not her keeper - I am here to find out what is going on - at this point i could careless if she plays or not - I'm still waiting for your evidence not your words

but your stupid ass comments on forum helps nothing
          Did I hurt your feelings?

as clearly you have no idea how the bang system works. I have tried to be nice about this as much as possible, and i also appreciate it can be frustrating, but right now we are going round in circles. To make things as clear as possible for you:
          You are as nice as they come clearly - I am still waiting for your niceness to come up with the name or are you going around for another circle

1) I am the BanG op in TW, all bans including network bans come through me in this zone.

2) The ban in question was actually placed by me some 4 months ago, for speed hacking then 5 attempts of evasion, so there is no-body else to cover for.
          Good so you should have no trouble telling me what the players name is - Why the big secret?

3) New players can be caught quite easily on old bans if for example, there mid matches which as i said is most common. I get a report daily which shows me who has been caught on a ban, and i sort quickly. This is the first time a new player is saying i am caught with more then the 1 match, and i have been doing this for 3/4 years + staff for 12/13 yrs. The only way in this case to prove 110% is a RL check, which they will need to contact me for.

4) Files and/or Malware seriously have absolutely nothing to do with bangs.
          My point exactly - What are the odds indeed - That is why i am upset - I know this is no accident and I am trying to get to the bottom of it - I have gone through countless other battles with mods in other zones when these astronomical anomalies occur - guess what? - I am still here - they are not - I really hope you are not responsible because I have had no major problems with this zone and I donated to try and help increase the player base in this zone - To even suggest I am here avoiding a ban or trying to help another player avoid one - Is really pissing me off

Any more comments space regarding lying or going on and on about this "woman friend" as if thats going to make a difference to me, will result in me closing this topic. Each player is treated equally no matter on how new, their sex and/or their looks. OK well maybe their looks help a bit :P

I really hope you are not responsible because I have had no major problems with this zone - I donated to try and help increase the player base in this zone and I have never been banned in my 18 years for cheating - To even suggest I am here avoiding a ban or trying to help another player avoid one because of cheating is really pissing me off - Anyone who knows anything about me knows how I feel about cheaters

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceShark View Post
            I was talking about when you install this game for the first time on your computer/ the files that go into the registry - Interesting the way you spun your own twist out of that suggesting now that I am avoiding a ban

Once again you have avoided saying and specifics by just saying a very unique one - I am still waiting for this player name who I am helping or apparently I am now

Or what? you going to ban me?

So now I have to get her and you together at the same time so I can tell her what to do - You are forgetting she has only been playing a few days - She is clueless to what has conspired here - lets see how long this will take for our stars to aline - Feedingfrenzy plays in extreme zone - go check on your own - I am not her keeper - I am here to find out what is going on - at this point i could careless if she plays or not - I'm still waiting for your evidence not your words

Did I hurt your feelings?

You are as nice as they come clearly - I am still waiting for your niceness to come up with the name or are you going around for another circle

Good so you should have no trouble telling me what the players name is - Why the big secret?

My point exactly - What are the odds indeed - That is why i am upset - I know this is no accident and I am trying to get to the bottom of it - I have gone through countless other battles with mods in other zones when these astronomical anomalies occur - guess what? - I am still here - they are not - I really hope you are not responsible because I have had no major problems with this zone and I donated to try and help increase the player base in this zone - To even suggest I am here avoiding a ban or trying to help another player avoid one - Is really pissing me off

I really hope you are not responsible because I have had no major problems with this zone - I donated to try and help increase the player base in this zone and I have never been banned in my 18 years for cheating - To even suggest I am here avoiding a ban or trying to help another player avoid one because of cheating is really pissing me off - Anyone who knows anything about me knows how I feel about cheaters
            seriously you need to learn to read.

Topic closed.

Comment

Working...
            X