This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is my friend FeedingFrenzy ban # 21248

I got a friend to DL the game and try it out with me for her very first time and when we tried to log into trenchwars there was a ban #21248 - WTF - New players are automatically banned - Good job staff - All the other zones are fine

seriously WTF man - how can you have someone who just DL the game - Never had it on their computer before - All the while playing on MY wireless connection - Start off with an automatic ban

Comment

DOUBLE CLIENT!!!!
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Why are we able to play in all the other zones together - is it just this zone who has this rule - not very friendly are we to people who have friends

Comment

Fuck yo couch
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

He most lilely is caught under another players ban. Unfortunately thus is not an uncommon occurance
            Former TW Staff

Comment

It's not because you have 2 clients open, your friend is just caught under someone else's ban. Same thing happened to me the last time I got a new computer.

Comment

Ban Burnt plz. :P
                "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Still no help - Did I hurt the staffs feelings or is it this zone is not really interested in getting new players - She tried to get into this zone again today and the same ban is preventing her - Who the hell is in charge of this zone - I want to speak to a manager

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceShark View Post
                    Still no help - Did I hurt the staffs feelings or is it this zone is not really interested in getting new players - She tried to get into this zone again today and the same ban is preventing her - Who the hell is in charge of this zone - I want to speak to a manager
                    Ew! Why isn't this fixed yet!?
                    Originally posted by Burnt View Post
                    It's not because you have 2 clients open, your friend is just caught under someone else's ban. Same thing happened to me the last time I got a new computer.
                    How did they fix it? How long did it take? :O
                    wicket666> frogs can mate withthem selves

wicket666> they are a sexual

Pepe the F> sounds like they turning Japanese

flojo> their ribbited for your pleasure

Comment

Can this player log into other zones?
                      Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddow <ZH> View Post
                        Can this player log into other zones?
                        Can you read two of my previous post that state - YES - and for the third time this is the only zone with this mysterious ban no one can find being active or even my friends player name

Still on resolution - just more of the same clowns trying to lead me into their circle jerk

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceShark View Post
                          Can you read two of my previous post that state - YES - and for the third time this is the only zone with this mysterious ban no one can find being active or even my friends player name

Still on resolution - just more of the same clowns trying to lead me into their circle jerk
                          Maybe because he is caught under the ban because he is SUPPOSED to be caught under it. Exact match to the player, who was banned for using speed hacks in pub.

Comment

This shit just got real.
                            wicket666> frogs can mate withthem selves

wicket666> they are a sexual

Pepe the F> sounds like they turning Japanese

flojo> their ribbited for your pleasure

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
                              Maybe because he is caught under the ban because he is SUPPOSED to be caught under it. Exact match to the player, who was banned for using speed hacks in pub.
                              First off "She" never played this game in her life - Second "they say" there is no such ban number - Third if you have no reading comprehensible skills - maybe you should learn to STFU - it is better not to say anything - this way we can only assume you're an idiot - then for you talk and leave us no doubt that you are

Comment

Working...
                              X