This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpaceShark View Post
    First off "She" never played this game in her life - Second "they say" there is no such ban number - Third if you have no reading comprehensible skills - maybe you should learn to STFU - it is better not to say anything - this way we can only assume you're an idiot - then for you talk and leave us no doubt that you are
    1. Talking to the BanG OP like that probably won't help your case.

2. Way to rape a Mark Twain's saying.
    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
      Maybe because he is caught under the ban because he is SUPPOSED to be caught under it. Exact match to the player, who was banned for using speed hacks in pub.
      I would call that the biggest lie spun on this board to date - Lets see what are the odds of a brand new player being automatically banned from playing ONLY in this zone - How many times has this happen vrs it not happening

I know I helped her download the game - I know this was on her own personal laptop - I know she never ever could of possible have even played this game in her entire life - I know when we logged on for the very first time it was on my own connection that I have been using to play with no problems - I know we had no other problem playing in any other zone but this zone one

Now tell me how many other times this exact thing has happen to other players vrs it not

This is just one of many other astronomical anomalies that surround me in this game - Hmm what are those odds?

ps: Best way to see through all the bullshit in this zone is to calculate the odds of probabilities - Then its all 2 easy to see the anomalies

Comment

SpaceShark, leave a ?message in game for either Demonic or Reckful. They will have this issue solved up for your friend, if it has not already been solved. Your friend is caught under someone else's ban.

Either that, or email twbans@gmail.com. If you are feeling up to it, I'd do both. They will come across one of them at some time today.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Left_Eye View Post
          SpaceShark, leave a ?message in game for either Demonic or Reckful. They will have this issue solved up for your friend, if it has not already been solved. Your friend is caught under someone else's ban.

Either that, or email twbans@gmail.com. If you are feeling up to it, I'd do both. They will come across one of them at some time today.
          Been there - Done that - It just goes back to the circle of jerks - I'm not into that

Comment

I would call that the biggest lie spun on this board to date - Lets see what are the odds of a brand new player being automatically banned from playing ONLY in this zone - How many times has this happen vrs it not happening

I know I helped her download the game - I know this was on her own personal laptop - I know she never ever could of possible have even played this game in her entire life - I know when we logged on for the very first time it was on my own connection that I have been using to play with no problems - I know we had no other problem playing in any other zone but this zone one

Now tell me how many other times this exact thing has happen to other players vrs it not

This is just one of many other astronomical anomalies that surround me in this game - Hmm what are those odds?

ps: Best way to see through all the bullshit in this zone is to calculate the odds of probabilities - Then its all 2 easy to see the anomalies
            lie? lol what reason would i have to if this is a genuine new player, hardly want them getting banned.

Occasionally ppl get caught under other peoples bans, perhaps ip is similar or maybe the mid is similar. Obviously we have other checks as well for this which i wont go into. In this case the player matched in 4 different area's. Thats 4, when 99.999% of times ppl are unlucky if they catch on 1.

There is one possibility that could cause this, which if you had stated i may be tempted to look at it again, however as i said the ban stays on until this occurs.

Oh and if there was no such ban number, then they wouldnt get caught would they. I can also see the person trying to log in so far has attempted to alter their ip 4 times. suspicious?

Comment

lie? lol what reason would i have to if this is a genuine new player, hardly want them getting banned.

Occasionally ppl get caught under other peoples bans, perhaps ip is similar or maybe the mid is similar. Obviously we have other checks as well for this which i wont go into. In this case the player matched in 4 different area's. Thats 4, when 99.999% of times ppl are unlucky if they catch on 1.

There is one possibility that could cause this, which if you had stated i may be tempted to look at it again, however as i said the ban stays on until this occurs.

Oh and if there was no such ban number, then they wouldnt get caught would they. I can also see the person trying to log in so far has attempted to alter their ip 4 times. suspicious?
              You are so full of shit - I have no idea what kind of scam your lying ass is trying to pull here - My guess is you are trying to cover up for the person responsible - like the person you stuck your nose up into to get this possession

I can't believe all this crap - Who is the coward that sends a troll like you to do their dirty work? - They obviously have an issue with me and hide behind a brown noser's like you - I'm sure you will be well rewarded enough to cover up that nose of yours

Plucks the hair out of Demonic's ass -> Transplants them in his nose = Now he will always know how much his shit stinks

Comment

I can't believe all this crap - Who is the coward that sends a troll like you to do their dirty work?

Demonic System Operator - Bans
                (via http://www.trenchwars.org/index.php?v=staff)
                Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddow <ZH> View Post
                  So what - That gives him an automatic pass to ban people for no reason - He is lying - End of story - If this so called ban was for using hacks - Why isn't it a cross zone ban? - I thought all hackers got net banned - ops another hole in their story - please take the time to read what happen

Comment

Obviously we have other checks as well for this which i wont go into. In this case the player matched in 4 different area's.
                    Please go on and publish this - I have been playing for 18 years - please tell me something i don't know all ready - computer ID - game DL ID - settings on the game - chat channel settings?

Of coarse you want to keep it a secret - if you published it - everyone would know what a liar you are - go on - Do tell me what player name is associated with this ban - who are you accusing me of trying to help avoid a ban?

Comment

area's's'
                      lol^

have been playing for 18 years
                      lol^
                      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Spaceshark donated $200 to the zone, the least you can do is unban his friend. I can neither confirm or deny whether or not this person is caught under a ban or is an actual cheater, but just unban them and if they cheat you can just ban them again. Since killergt and I where once caught under a ban: http://forums.trenchwars.net/showthr...illergt-banned I do tend to think this person may be as well. There is no scam or lying by Demonic/staff though, they are either correct and this person is a cheater or they are mistaken about this due to incompetence.

Comment

Let me get dis straight:

1. What planet u on, SpaceShark? Cuz it seems u guys are homos. Here on Earth we have men + women, thus saying Demonic is a woman.
                          2. Vsing bangops is a gud idea. Keep 'em coming. (sarcasm btw, just in case)
                          3. U played for 18 years yet u know less about dis game than me who started 2009? Sad.
                          4. Ban dis fgt.
                          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
                            Spaceshark donated $200 to the zone, the least you can do is unban his friend. I can neither confirm or deny whether or not this person is caught under a ban or is an actual cheater, but just unban them and if they cheat you can just ban them again. Since killergt and I where once caught under a ban: http://forums.trenchwars.net/showthr...illergt-banned I do tend to think this person may be as well. There is no scam or lying by Demonic/staff though, they are either correct and this person is a cheater or they are mistaken about this due to incompetence.
                            There are only three options here

1)I am lying because I am trying to get someone unbanned who they have yet to name

2) Demonic is lying because he is covering up his or someone else's actions

3) Unknown person or persons where able to attach malware on the file downloaded from your home page

I know I helped her download the game from this home page - I know this was on her own personal laptop - I know she never ever could of possible have even played this game in her entire life - I know when we logged on for the very first time it was on my own connection that I have been using to play with no problems - I know we had no other problem playing in any other zone but this zone one

Please tell me how under these circumstances could anyone ever be "caught up" under someone else's ban

I know when I installed the game - I saw the first time files go on the computers directory files ( no secret there either demonic)
                            Meaning this game was never installed on this laptop before

We where using my connection - I have been using the same one for years without any problems with getting "caught up" under a ban

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                            1. What planet u on, SpaceShark? Cuz it seems u guys are homos. Here on Earth we have men + women, thus saying Demonic is a woman.
                            Let me get this straight - You are complaining that I am trying to get a women friend into the zone and that makes me a homo?

Originally posted by mtine View Post

3. U played for 18 years yet u know less about dis game than me who started 2009?
                            I can clearly see how smart you are - I can't wait to hear your explanation on how she could of got caught up under someone else's ban - Do tell

Comment

I have been playing for 18 years
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SubSpace_(video_game)

'SubSpace is a two-dimensional space shooter computer game published in 1997'

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

unless youre talking about sniper, which is just silly

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X