TWLD S-17 Week 4 HoN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD S-17 Week 4 HoN

Didn't watch any of the games (even the one I was in).

Cobra 50
    - Raid 40

Cobra Starters: Ricko 18-9, Murder 14-6, Casket 5-8, Guero 6-8, Flared 5-4, Turban 1-5 (subbed)
    Raid Starters: Reaver 11-10, Best 9-10, bon 7-10, vys 8-10, stylez 5-10

Ricko pretty much ran through Raid with ease while Murder provided great support. Only Reaver managed to go + for Raid.
    2:Kid Kaos> funny how i have to sit for some of these people
    2:Engineers> ya you should be in for stylez

Hot: Ricko 18-9, Murder 14-6
    Not: stylez 5-10

Sweet 50 - Potenza 42
    Sweet Starters: Burnt 11-8, Cres 7-8, Dak 9-8, Engineers 11-9, Riverside 10-9
    Potenza Starters: dour 11-10, Iron Survivor 9-10, Mechanoid 8-10, okyo 9-10, resurrected 5-10

This game was pretty neck and neck for the majority of the time. Potenza was taking advantage of the horrible Sweet teaming. Sweet managed to pull through in the end.

Hot: Cres and Okyo
    Not: Engineers

Tarragons 50 - Penetrate 39
    Tarragons Starters: Santero 12-2, Rood 10-5, 4/20 10-8, primalrager 8-9, speedkills 6-9, clinic 1-5 (subbed)
    Penetrate Starters: royst 11-10, minotar 10-10, zhou 6-10, trasher 9-9, krage 2-9 (subbed), temporary 1-1

Props to both of these teams for showing up weekly and participating. Tarragons were lead by Santero and Rood to victory. No menomena no victory.

Hot: Santero 12-2
    Not: krage 2-9

Fierce 50 - Paladen 33
    Fierce Starters: 24 8-4, death row 8-4, skepsis 15-9, tiny 6-10, tripin 13-6
    Paladen Starters: r4ptor 10-10, paky dude 7-10, joyrider 7-10, hand 5-10, unabled 1-6 (subbed), jebass 3-4

Fierce managed to pull off this win without many of their main starters. Tripin and Skepsis lead Fierce to victory. Paladen had a Syne line in with Rasaq (r4pt0r), Paky, and Una but could not get anything going.

Hot:
    Tripin 13-6, skepsis 15-9
    Not: unabled 1-6, hand 5-10

Pandora 50 - Ease 34
    Pandora Starters: Ease 12-7, Let 13-8, Mythril 11-6, Siaxis 7-7, Spezza 7-6
    Ease Starters: darza 10-10, flew 9-10, kane 2-10, pawn 6-10, phillie 7-10

Pandora dominated Ease with solid performances from Ease, Let, and Mythril.
    Ease> playing the greatest squad ever (hehe get it ^____^)

Hot:
    Let 13-8, Ease 12-7, Mythril 11-6 (am generous)
    Not: Kane 2-10....guess you need to try to take out another aspect of gameplay since the no spawning thing failed

Week 5 Matches/Projections:
    Pandora 50 - Fierce 43
    Ease 50 - Penetrate 37
    Potenza 50 - Tarragons 39
    Sweet 50 - Raid 45
    Cobra 50 - Paladen 38

am out
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

ofc this guy doesn't mention third of triangle...

Comment

Hot: Naming yourself as Hot
      Not: Naming yourself as Hot with a negative record

luv u cres :3
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

good write-up Cres, im busy watching LBs so reading this is fun to catch-up on LD $$
        top 100 basers list

Comment

r4ptor = rasaq!?
          I had no idea! explains a lot.

Comment

false info. r4pt0r is actually rekall.
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Bring back Raspi. :/
              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
              X