Top 10 Javs of NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Javs of NOW

I was bored so decided to post who I think the top 10 javs are right now. Since coming back to this game and playing against everyone, here is my opinion of who are the best javs in the game right now. I have studied all these players whether it has been playing against, teaming with, and/or have spectated during games. Anyone can look up top 10 javelins on TWLJ stats right now, but that’s not all I’m going by. We’re only 7 games into TWL, and that’s not enough to say who the best javs are right now. I’ve ranked up these javelins based on their teaming, smarts, style, and overall effectiveness during games. I am going to be completely honest, no bias, so don’t get mad if you disagree with my list- rather, I would like to hear your arguments and opinion (though I will not change my stance). I will exclude myself from the list.

1. Megaman89 – megaman is clearly still unarguably one of the best javs today. This is a dangerous opponent and a key player to any team he is on. What makes him so great is his smarts and awareness. If you make one small mistake in front of him, you are most likely dead. He could be on the worst jav squad and he will still make the game competitive. Unfortunately, he is out for the season since being axed from Sweet. I was looking forward to playing against you.

2. Stayon – Coming back to this game and hearing that Stayon is one of the best javs in the game now made me disappointed since I remembered him being just a mediocre jav at most in the earlier seasons. Though after further personal analysis, I am surprised to see that he has improved so much. He is also a key player and will carry a team if needed, but still remains in megaman89’s shadow.

3. NowYouDie – Not much to say about this guy other than he is a very effective player. NowYouDie is the reason Raid is so dangerous in javs, and he is definitely not one to underestimate.

4. Rough – MUH BOI. I was worried about Rough prior to TWL starting because of his inconsistencies, but lately he has just been on fire. Rough is arguably the best teamer in the game right now, and he has saved my ass countless times. Rough has already carried us a few TWLJ games when everyone else was slacken. If he keeps up those scores then he will definitely be ranked higher. The chemistry Rough and I have during games is incomparable, and we feed of each other’s play style perfectly. Being as good as he is while playing only on a laptop is nothing less than impressive, and sometimes I feel like I’m playing with prime Rough back on Syndicate again.

5. Hunt – Though he plays a defensive style, it works for him. When Hunt is on his A-game, it doesn’t matter who you are, you need to look out. You don’t have to worry about him slacking when you team with him because he will generally always at least hold his own. But because he isn't in TWL anymore and has also been inactive lately, it's hard to say where he stands now.

6. Ease – It’s still tough to judge Ease since he rarely plays anymore and pretty much just shows up for TWLJ games now, but from what I’ve seen he is definitely not in prime form. He is no longer the jav that can single-handedly carry the team if needed, but I just don’t think he cares anymore. Maybe because we have a pretty stacked line that he’s not worried and doesn’t find it necessary to practice, but who knows. Even though he is rusty, he is still a top 10 jav in today’s competition. Who knows where he sits in the top 10, but I feel this is where he belongs. Btw, if Ease and Rough were back in prime shape, this season wouldn’t even be fair.

7. Dreamwin – A jav who I always found to be mediocre, but I can’t really trash him since he leads TWLJ stats right now. Being on a squad like Dudgeon, it’s easy for him to stat pad against the newbie squads and gets great records, but he is not much of a team player. When watching him, you see how defensive he is and all the vulch kills he grabs. He is probably the best vulcher in the game actually; you shoot at one of his teammates and he comes out of nowhere and kills you instantly. He is obviously doing something right though.

8. Zidane – He will probably get mad at me for ranking him this low, but this is where I see him. Zidane is a solid jav and has improved from earlier seasons where he was pretty much a nonexistent threat back then, but now he can make plays. When you catch him on one of his good games, he is a force to be reckoned with.

9. Apok – Apok’s main ship is warbird, but he has proven that he is also a capable jav. He is a smart player with good ship control, and that pretty much sums up his skill. He is definitely an underrated jav. Although, he sometimes makes some critical errors and it’s easy to catch him on that. Regardless, Apok could be a starter on any squad right now.

10. Infrared - This is my last edit change because I completely forgot about Infrared until someone mentioned him. Infrared is Cobra's best jav it seems like so far and he has been having solid performances. He has outshined both his teammates, flared and turban, who I expected to be the star players of Cobra this season. An impressive player to look out for.

And there you have it; my top 10. Read and weep.
    Last edited by Amputate; 03-21-2013, 07:19 PM.
    Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
    Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
    Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Very Bad Thread. TSDR (Total shit didn't read)

This thread was already done by Havok and is way more accurate, here's a link to that http://forums.trenchwars.net/showthr...velin-Rankings

ps.
    *Top javs as of NOW, list NYD as #3
    SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
    SSCU Trench Wars
    Triple Threat
    SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
    SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
    SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
    SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

Yeah Child that list is so accurate, -1-10 is #7....pull the dental floss off of ur eyes

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

where hulk on dis list?
          Gun remembers.

Comment

flared top 3 tho
            TWLB Season 12 & 14 Champion

Comment

Would like to be ranked -1 in memory of 24. RIP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
              1:waven> is if im going to prison
              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                Would like to be ranked -1 in memory of 24. RIP

mad respect mega, good call

Comment

I made a couple edits on positions. Not due to whining, but players I feel are slightly better than the other.
                  Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
                  Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
                  Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Comment

So you changed your mind already?

Curious about next week
                    (Children)>hunted for life
                    (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                    :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

1. Stayon (too bad he raged, bc the guy is unkillable with his talent + lag. It's almost unfair. Everyone always puts mega before stayon, but I honestly think he's better)
                      2. Amputate (Never seen someone dodge so well with no energy apart from stayon)
                      3. Megaman89 (too bad he quit before playoffs, interested to see how he did without stayon and having to carry by himself, but he still one of the best imo)
                      4. Dreamwin (single handedly carrying his team)
                      5. Rough (was going to put lower on the list cuz he a big fag, but stats prove otherwise)
                      6. Singer (Everyone has to hate someone, and fierce is ez to hate, but you can't deny stats. Apart from myself singer carrying fierce so far)
                      7. Ease (not much stats for ease, and I think he may have lost a step, that being said, he's still got it when he needs it)
                      8. Nowyoudie (I dont see nyd as that big of a deal, but has the best stats on raid and is keeping them afloat)

I couldnt find a 9 or 10 based on stats and being unbiased, and I wont put myself on their like amp (props for no ego amp).There is no one else worth putting on my list, because there is no one else who has done anything apart from riding someone else's back to mediocre stats and I wont put some fillers in to fill my top 10 who havent done anything good this season or the last that are still active. I welcome anyone to prove me wrong apart from TWD games which mean absolutely nothing, and being unbiased toward your friends or squadmates or people you hate.

PS

Hunt, can you fit both mega's nuts and his cock in your mouth? Guy posts after every thing mega says. It's starting to get creepy.
                      1:waven> u challenge
                      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Amputate View Post
                        I will not add myself to this list, although I will tell you I place myself somewhere in the top 5.
                        (props for no ego amp).
                        I recant

Originally posted by MHz
                        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

infrared pretty good, only guy I see that actually dominates games, could be wrong just my perspective though.
                          sigpic
                          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

tbh gran, I wanted to throw infra and flared in there, but their lackluster performance thus far kept me from doing so.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

is someone mad about being excluded, perhaps?
                              GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Working...
                              X