Nothing happens when I launch .exe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing happens when I launch .exe

Forum is broken for me as well. Can't see what I type. SO this post maybe fucked.

WHen i launch the subspace exe my cursor turns into the loading cursor and then nothng. I have to ctrl + alt + del and terminate process to get my cursor back.
    In the end I can't get subspace to launch. What do I do?

Fuck Da1 for telling me to install this again. Not in the way he likes.

Also, hello!
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

You could try to run in compatibility mode for something else (XP, maybe?), as i got no idea what OS you're currently using.
    2:SpookedOne> well, i remember when i was 16
    2:SpookedOne> i would have poked anything that bent over

Comment

Make sure you are running .exe as admin. Also, you may need to make an exception for the program in your firewall and antivirus (or disable them as a last resort, but you can also disable them for a minute and try to open it to see if that is the issue)

As for the forum, go into settings and find the option for the Quick Reply box, and make sure it's set to Advanced, that should clear up that issue.
      Former TW Staff

Comment

Same issue for me this past week, though just with the client. Currently typing this up just fine. Maybe it'll be invisible when I post, I dunno.

Anyway, disabled firewall and anti-virus temporarily, ran as administrator, etc, didn't work. This is after a re-install and restarting the computer.

Oh, and I'm running Windows 7.
        LUE 402 >>> j00
        Ha ha HA. Not to scale.

Comment

Wish I could help you :/
          Game runs perfectly fine on my Win7 and Win8 PCs.

You should try the compability mode though. It's worth a shot!

Maybe try re-installing it again. Also, which client did you download? I actually don't know if there are different ones and I'm not trying to make you look stupid, but use these here if you haven't:
          trenchwars.org - Click on "Download", or try:
          getcontinuum.com

Comment

Working...
          X