New site layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New site layout

Is this what 10k bought us? An expired server domain on .net and this sexy new shopwiki.com layout and ads on twd site? Hardly anybody uses forums anymore anyways but seriously, where is my money? 24 hasn't been online since his stellar -1-10 performance in TWL. We got all this money that is not being directed anywhere but we let little things like our webhost expire? God damn you dumb slapdick fucks just let me fix this before I have to leave May/June. I'll have most of that money redirected and spent on something useful and the rest returned to the players based on how much % was spent.
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Jezus christ

Originally posted by LF View Post
    Is this what 10k bought us? An expired server domain on .net and this sexy new shopwiki.com layout and ads on twd site? Hardly anybody uses forums anymore anyways but seriously, where is my money? 24 hasn't been online since his stellar -1-10 performance in TWL. We got all this money that is not being directed anywhere but we let little things like our webhost expire? God damn you dumb slapdick fucks just let me fix this before I have to leave May/June. I'll have most of that money redirected and spent on something useful and the rest returned to the players based on how much % was spent.
    What is this crap
    (Children)>hunted for life
    (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
    :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

now sure whats up with thay image... maybe someone hacking us again. As for the money, don't worry, it will be getting put towards something worthwhile
      Former TW Staff

Comment

dildos for all
        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

staff rather spend time on dumb useless projects like "remove spawning from the game" which the majority of the players turned down rather than actually doing something useful

kane stop abusing your powers on forums and editing my posts you scrub bitchniga
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Didn't you realize that staff and dev are two different departments from my last post cres? Let me take a second to defend myself, I've learned three languages and put 20 hours a day into developing the skills needed to help. I did this in a few months to help out the zone and I was told that it will take more than a year for me to contribute. I put in more hours than people would do for a full time job and I don't even get paid for it. Removing spawns was not even one of them yet you seem to think it was me. Why don't we tell the truth here? I was able to be the bigger man by putting things aside and asked if you wanted to help out. What did you say? If I remember correctly you said no. So you can complain about how bad things are but you wont actually do something yourself to do things right. That's the truth , that's who you are, that's what you do, Keep talking.

Comment

On that note none of our dev get paid and we work hard, the forums got messed up while we were sleeping. Heaven forbid we actually get to sleep? The donation money doesn't go to us and if it did, im sure you guys would have something new to complain about.

Comment

tl;dr
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Kane View Post
                  Why don't we tell the truth here? I was able to be the bigger man by putting things aside and asked if you wanted to help out. What did you say? If I remember correctly you said no. So you can complain about how bad things are but you wont actually do something yourself to do things right. That's the truth , that's who you are, that's what you do, Keep talking.
                  So you are basically saying that in order to voice out opinions people need to be on staff? Is that a joke? Thats like not counting a citizen's vote because he didn't serve a government position. There was a time when I did actually care to get involved and I even applied to staff only to get denied by the corrupt power hungry faggots in charge. They don't want change and progress because it threatens their positions. They rather see this game die than admit how useless and unqualified they are. Currently I am glad I didn't get accepted because just look at the faggots on staff right now. Every non-faggot person who made the game fun has quit. Its just run by total tools now that refuse to improve staff-player relations. Talking shit on forums against staff is the only thing left to do at this point because for one they deserve it. My point is that if you are going to take up the job, then actually fucking do it without expecting rewards and recognition. Otherwise just stfu. This goes for all of you. We don't need to be constantly reminded how busy you are and what not. If you can't do the job you were assigned for and volunteered for then gtfo.

Also how were you "the bigger man"? LOL...editing posts makes you that?

dunno y i even bothered replying to this garbage

Comment

The media group has recently been moved from staff to Dev, so being on staff is nolonger a requitreent to help
                    Former TW Staff

Comment

Being staff was very useful to me during all my jorney as bots coordinator. A bridge between development and staff is needed. Anyways, if you are just a developer, you already have more "powers" than anyone on staff, even more than the sysops.
                      Developer being a member of staff just helps the staff to have a better development, because of the access granted to the dev. Of course, trustful between both parts is the point. All this work is for free, but the experience the developer gets is great, thats what make it worth to work for free. Free knowledge on PHP, Java, databases, leading...

I really hope the Dev team gets even more people to help TW Staff and vice-versa. =]
                      “Imagination is more important than knowledge...”
                      -Albert Einstein

- Web / Bots Developer
                      -Bots / Systems creator
                      -Pub Money creator[/B]

Comment

Yes, the Dev Mod position holds much usefulness for both sides. And yes, we are always looking for more people to help out in both.
                        Former TW Staff

Comment

i was bored yesterday and looked up the ss main forum or whatever. as i understand it, there are multiple groups trying to develop a "new subspace" essentially. is this kind of the hope for how this game (and subsequently this zone) will stay alive? how much connection has tw had with these dudes?

i mean i think it makes sense. if we create something that's more "ours" than anyone else's (priit or whoever), we can shop the game as we want instead of being relegated to the efforts we've been using for the last five years. what do you guys think?
                          Originally posted by turmio
                          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                          Originally posted by grand
                          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                            i was bored yesterday and looked up the ss main forum or whatever. as i understand it, there are multiple groups trying to develop a "new subspace" essentially. is this kind of the hope for how this game (and subsequently this zone) will stay alive? how much connection has tw had with these dudes?

i mean i think it makes sense. if we create something that's more "ours" than anyone else's (priit or whoever), we can shop the game as we want instead of being relegated to the efforts we've been using for the last five years. what do you guys think?
                            A number of them are in TW Dev, or somewhat associated with it. (Cheese! and JabJabJab)
                            In reality, a new client is the best chance there is of saving the game. As long as we are bound to PriitK, we can't make many significant advances forward to that goal.
                            Former TW Staff

Comment

Working...
                            X