This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is up with 6 month ban

banned by lefteye for 6 months for bad-taste joke?! what is that bhullshit?! steady daily player for last 2 years. this was my favourite game. not fair. fuck lefteye. fine im gone.

g.r.r.r aologises for the pain caused by ill-considered remakrs

i would like to apolgoise to the staff, particularly left_eye, for my ill-considered remarks. i'll say it: unacceptable ill-considered remarks. it is never ok to troll, and my trolling on this occasion was moronic. thank you to left-eye for revealing to me the offensive nature of my trollingremakrs, which i have since taken back. it is right for you to be offended and i have now a[logised. i would now ask that you reinstate my service and allow my crucical subspace game play to re-monopoligse my time.
    thank-you

Comment

follow up to g.r.r.r rapology

i would just like to make sure that my apology is seen as sincere. im' still sorry. and i don't tell very good jokes. i'm sure there is no joke to get, especially for peole who find pedaphile humour offensive.

finally, just rforgive me. and reinstate my subsace. i'm sorry and i cant be sorrier. i think the sorry is pretty much establshed, i think i have paid a high enough price now so i'm sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by g.r.r.r. View Post
        i would just like to make sure that my apology is seen as sincere. im' still sorry. and i don't tell very good jokes. i'm sure there is no joke to get, especially for peole who find pedaphile humour offensive.

finally, just rforgive me. and reinstate my subsace. i'm sorry and i cant be sorrier. i think the sorry is pretty much establshed, i think i have paid a high enough price now so i'm sorry.
        nope

Comment

quickly losing interest in this game, when a staffer bans you for six months, without warning, for whatever reason - its totally unfair!!! i can proably get used to not plying, i guessit'll probably be a goo dthing to spend less time playing fantasy spsaceships to give me more time to do more productive activities? but six months for a single line comment aimed at trolling the troll-king chewbot... is this not too harsh? since when was subspace operating under such a repressive authoritarian regime? i have apologised and if the apology is not accepted then tats fine.

Comment

Originally posted by g.r.r.r. View Post
            quickly losing interest in this game, when a staffer bans you for six months, without warning, for whatever reason - its totally unfair!!! i can proably get used to not plying, i guessit'll probably be a goo dthing to spend less time playing fantasy spsaceships to give me more time to do more productive activities? but six months for a single line comment aimed at trolling the troll-king chewbot... is this not too harsh? since when was subspace operating under such a repressive authoritarian regime? i have apologised and if the apology is not accepted then tats fine.
            apology not accepted. have a good day. bye!

Comment

not sure who lag killer is, but if the staffer lefy-tye still refuses to accept my apology and reinstate me after all the apologising, then dammit, i guess im' leaving.

bye!

Comment

Your local ban in Trench Wars will not be lifted due to the severity of this offense. However if you wish to appeal the network ban you can visit http://ssc.subspace.co/bans/ and fill out a ticket to attempt to have it removed.
                5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                1:fiS> LOL
                1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Fight the power.
                  P.S. You probably deserved it.
                  sigpic

Comment

whatd he do
                    sounds like more than just racism
                    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

I heard anything from PEDO JOKE to PEDO TRADING (version by Poids).

But it does not matter at all what you said there. I think the ban is too harsh, you can not be banned for 6 months for saying something or for posting a link. You could be silenced thou.

I once was banned for 6 months by Bergald for how he put it "death threats" to moderator. The kid just got butt hurt.

I didn't say sorry and all I did was reinstall Windows and created a new SS user name. After 6 months just got back on my old user name. Bergald can just polish my shiny metal screw head.

So I think it's pretty pointless. 6 months is not a long time, and Windows do get faster and better after reinstalling, after 6 months just !donate your cash to your G.R.R.R. user name.

KID IF YOU QUIT YOU PLAYING TO THE EVIL MOD THAT BANNED YOU -- so don't quit. Keep on playing. The ban means nothing.

Comment

First of all, Chewbot is not the troll-king, as that is my position. Sorry.
                        Second of all, TW Staff needs excuses to ban everyone in order to let the game die. It's written in their DNA (tho I'm not sure how u got banned from Left_Eye, the nicest person in all of Subspace).
                        And third: wtf is Lag Killer?
                        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Quickl Note.

The point is , you are wrong dude. But in the same time that you have been banned for 6 months for racism or something like that. Left_Eye should ban the guy who created nicknames as Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev (Boston Terrotists). I gave a help call telling about this , and Left_Eye was so rude with me and really don't gave any attention for this case. Things like that can't be accepted by staffs , I don't care if she is a High Staff or a ZH , just need to be fair. It's different cases but respect it's the most important in this game. Being racist and creating nicknames using terrorist name don't show any respect.

Think about it Left_Eye.

Just my Opnion.

Comment

The thing he was "joking" about is a very poor taste thing to joke about. It violates a SSC rule, hence the Net ban.
                            Racism had nothing to do with it (as only Trench Wars cares about racism).

Also, names created solely to create controversy and offend players have, in the past, been (name)banned. The intent is irrelevant, saying things or creating names only to provoke others and disrupt pub are likely to not be tolerated.
                            Former TW Staff

Comment

Working...
                            X