No announcement yet.

The end of Trench Wars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me spell it out for u newbs: T W I S D E A D . Enlightening enough? Get a life or stay with Staff newbs.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Everytime I log in it reminds me of visiting a relative on their death bed. I truly enjoyed the time I spent with them, and I enjoy spending time with them now...but its not the same, and I spend the entirety of the visit enjoying fond memories and ultimately the experience is nostalgic but unsatisfying and depressing. Also, who is mtine?

PS. my avatar has finally come full circle. TW vegetable club 4 lyfe.

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
        Everytime I log in it reminds me of visiting a relative on their death bed. I truly enjoyed the time I spent with them, and I enjoy spending time with them now...but its not the same, and I spend the entirety of the visit enjoying fond memories and ultimately the experience is nostalgic but unsatisfying and depressing. Also, who is mtine?

10/10 post...actually 11/10 because no one knows who mtine is
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post

Sounds a little emo to me
          u also cut your wrist bro?
          Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

tw is dying due to lack of trees in brazil

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

The real and only reason this server isn't gone yet is because whoever has the power to do so, hasn't shut off the server, so people just log in.

The server's dead and should just be unplugged for good. There's no reason to keep wasting money on it. A game like this cannot thrive anymore. Start a facebook group - Trench Wars Alumni or something and keep in touch. Or keep the forums up.

People are always complaining the game is dying. It's already dead. The server is just still online for some unknown reason. Let go.

Comment

I was just going to log in to call you a faggot but that post was pretty good so I won't.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

The game is NOT dead!

The game lives on forever in our minds and more importantly....in our hearts. I can never forget this game because it's changed me as a person forever. It is not like a dying relative! It is a fully mobile, breathing, active relative with a great bod. Yeah, it's going through a rough patch, but we'll make it through if we believe in OURSELVES hard enough. So...does you believe? does you?
                  4:BigKing> xD
                  4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                  4:BigKing> what did i do???
                  4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                  4:BigKing> ???? why though
                  4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                  4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                    The real and only reason this server isn't gone yet is because whoever has the power to do so, hasn't shut off the server,
                    Well gee, thanks for the critical analysis sherlock.

Comment

If you don't know who I am, then you haven't played TW for the past 3 years. So much about being active.
                      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

left_eye silenced me for 60 minutes of active pub playing time.. needless to say im done with the game cuz im not playing an hour of shitty pub so gj left_eye!

Comment

money, dafuq?
                          sigpic
                          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

you guys are nuts lol... today we were in a flagfight with 2 freqs in the flagroom for like 45 mins back and forth... was a great game and everyone was having fun....

if you dont like playing anymore..dont play lol....

some quit for a while, lots come back... lots of new still coming in...

lot of complaining for people that can still play a FREE GAME...
                            Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

You could try marketing the game to extraterrestrials, however, they dont play games like that. They do play games with fighter jets launched to try and intercept them

Comment

suck my faggle

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X