can someone help??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone help??

So since this morning I've been unable to open continuum at all on my pc (no splash screen shows up or anything after clicking on the continuum icon). I re-installed the game just to be sure but still the game won't open....has this happened to any one else?
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Make sure you have an exception in your firewall and your antivirus programs.
    Also, try running it as Administrator.
    Former TW Staff

Comment

Try rightclick --> properties @ file
      go previous versions
      restore earlier version
      something like this
      Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Thanks guys, I've managed to get back on to ss now, however it seems to be a computer wide issue....on things like Facebook I can't click on any photos or any other sort of pop-up features on my pc....any idea how to fix this? (Sorry this isn't tw related now)
        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

run a virus/malware scan
          alternativly, if you uodated or installed any lrograms recently, there could be software compatability issues , sotry to uninstall/reinstall or roll back to an older version and see if you can figure out if it was another program causing it
          Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
            run a virus/malware scan
            alternativly, if you uodated or installed any lrograms recently, there could be software compatability issues , sotry to uninstall/reinstall or roll back to an older version and see if you can figure out if it was another program causing it
            I already ran an anti virus scan and it said nothing is wrong. I've uninstalled the one program that has been downloaded lately (some online sports player) yet the issue is still there. I'm a bit of a computer-tard so if you wouldn't mind messaging me in game to help me next time you're online that would be great shaddow (better to do it in private than keep going on the forum)
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

well, that wont be for another 6 or so hours, so if you can get it fixed otherwise faster id keep looking for answers
              Former TW Staff

Comment

is shaddow the only staff member who actually does his job? good stuff +1
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I think i'm the only one who gets bored enough at work to browse the forums on their smartphone and hope that the boss doesn't catch me.

Although I know most dont check the foruns unless they are alerted to something being here that they need to read... I like to also put in that extra effort, and it's nice that it gets noticed from time to time.
                  Former TW Staff

Comment

if you put in legit effort then you will be noticed like you have been...but on the other side of the spectrum we have staffers who dont do shit and demand respect
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

go download

microsoft security essentials, malwarebytes, and ccleaner. Update them and run them in safe mode.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                        if you put in legit effort then you will be noticed like you have been...but on the other side of the spectrum we have staffers who dont do shit and demand respect
                        I shall refrain from commenting on this.
                        Former TW Staff

Comment

You also might want to consider a system restore. It more or less changes absolutely everything back to exactly the way it was on a previous date when everything was working fine. If optimizing and scanning don't work I'd recommend this

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...system-restore
                          1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                          Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Lol, how cool is that. Cres praises Shaddow for being a good staffer and doing a good job and then this guy ^^ pops up. Ironic, isn't it?
                            "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
                            X