No announcement yet.

Some News and Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With LT what if flag room was protected from lev bombs(think insulated walls) but all other areas of base was available. Would that be a potential compromise for both parties??

Comment

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
      #1 Screenshots are fakable

#2 What if demonic quits and a fgt takes over?

#3 What some others already said (more or less); when is something considered harassment?

#4 Is staff better than players are?; Why would u make this rule for staff and not for players?
      #1 - screenshots are good, but there are things only I can check to see if details are true or not

#2 - I guess that's a compliment? I can't be here forever, and currently oO.Oo (4o) would be my natural replacement for bang although also now training up reck.

#3 - impossible to list all examples as its situational, but use your common sense.

#4 - Harrasment of players is an ssc rule and a net bankable offence in some circumstances. Also staff can't ignore players in case they need a cheater call or help call sorting etc.

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
        LOL Demo. So if I call u or any other Staff member an idiot I'm gone? GG Steam users.
        No just me

Comment

LOL I'm screwed. Hehe.
          On another note I made in another thread: why not disable LTs or just levis during killothon? Ez pz.
          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
            With LT what if flag room was protected from lev bombs(think insulated walls) but all other areas of base was available. Would that be a potential compromise for both parties??
            Dont remove normal roofers from having fun too. The current base is already pretty bad for roofers, so kicking them in the nuts again wouldnt be very great.
            Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
              Dont remove normal roofers from having fun too. The current base is already pretty bad for roofers, so kicking them in the nuts again wouldnt be very great.
              Hmm well what about dramatically decreasing terr speed when lev is attached, at least would make it require more skill for the terr? I don't lt so you guys have to tell me

Comment

That could work. Or, as someone suggested in another thread, give every ship the option to anti the LT, or at least the warbird.
                "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Hmm well what about dramatically decreasing terr speed when lev is attached, at least would make it require more skill for the terr? I don't lt so you guys have to tell me
                  well, we're akready working on things with fiS, so when we get voting polls in pub ready everyone will have a chance to put their ideas in it to be voted upon
                  Former TW Staff

Comment

not sure why we can't vote on rule changes
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                      not sure why we can't vote on rule changes
                      Because rule changes are set by the zone (bang op) not the players, its always been the case and always will be the case.

Comment

Because rule changes are set by the zone (bang op) not the players, its always been the case and always will be the case.
                        things need to change then because its the players who have to follow those rules...not one fgt who can set it for his own benefit
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

things need to change then because its the players who have to follow those rules...not one fgt who can set it for his own benefit
                          Do you ever actually think things through?? get off your anti staff agenda crap cres because im getting a little sick of it to be honest. (wait for the, you gonna ban me comment) Its called ZONE rules not player rules, don't like it? find a zone that will let you set the rules you want cres, and see how many you find. I can see it now, players vote to allow twister to be used again, players vote to allow racism so prittk removes tw from the server, players vote to not block cheaters so have the population quits. Yea brilliant. Sigh bring back kthx, at least he has knowledge of staff so he understands the reasons for things, even if he doesn't necessarily agree with all the decisions behind it, and can speak with some form of experience. You were offered a position in staff, to see about having an input in making changes, and you turned it down. Clearly all mouth.

Comment

Do you ever actually think things through?? get off your anti staff agenda crap cres because im getting a little sick of it to be honest. (wait for the, you gonna ban me comment) Its called ZONE rules not player rules, don't like it? find a zone that will let you set the rules you want cres, and see how many you find. I can see it now, players vote to allow twister to be used again, players vote to allow racism so prittk removes tw from the server, players vote to not block cheaters so have the population quits. Yea brilliant. Sigh bring back kthx, at least he has knowledge of staff so he understands the reasons for things, even if he doesn't necessarily agree with all the decisions behind it, and can speak with some form of experience. You were offered a position in staff, to see about having an input in making changes, and you turned it down. Clearly all mouth.
                            you should definitely use that rule first on me...sick of you idiots tbh, who sets zone rules? its still a bunch of fgts who got bullied for not doing their jobs right?

as far as the offer you made I'll tell you again how i feel about that. When I was actually active and wanting to be on staff I was denied and told to cut back on the racism warnings which I did for a good 6 months. I was denied again after being told to do that. Then I realized how corrupt and incompetent you fgts are so gave up on the idea. Now years later when I barely log on you offer this to me? I don't accept jobs that I would half-ass so why wouldn't I turn it down? You are mistaking me for the 99 percent of the people you have hired already.

Comment

you should definitely use that rule first on me...sick of you idiots tbh, who sets zone rules? its still a bunch of fgts who got bullied for not doing their jobs right?

as far as the offer you made I'll tell you again how i feel about that. When I was actually active and wanting to be on staff I was denied and told to cut back on the racism warnings which I did for a good 6 months. I was denied again after being told to do that. Then I realized how corrupt and incompetent you fgts are so gave up on the idea. Now years later when I barely log on you offer this to me? I don't accept jobs that I would half-ass so why wouldn't I turn it down? You are mistaking me for the 99 percent of the people you have hired already.
                              You rarely play, yet arguing about a rule? kinda says it all really. To be fair cres, I was never against you getting staff in the first place, I think you could have done a good job at one point, and quite happily said so. Since then however... As for using the rule on you, what part of this rule has been in existence for many years, just only the bang op has been in control of it, did you not understand?? The ONLY difference is now its not just me who can do it. And since you have never been banned under that rule, despite the fact quite clearly you can be a complete dick, it should tell you how often it could/would be used.

Comment

You rarely play, yet arguing about a rule? kinda says it all really. To be fair cres, I was never against you getting staff in the first place, I think you could have done a good job at one point, and quite happily said so. Since then however... As for using the rule on you, what part of this rule has been in existence for many years, just only the bang op has been in control of it, did you not understand?? The ONLY difference is now its not just me who can do it. And since you have never been banned under that rule, despite the fact quite clearly you can be a complete dick, it should tell you how often it could/would be used.
                                i argue against any garbage staff thinks up because very few people from the community actually speak up against staffs incompetency so it doesn't matter if im active or not. most people have either quit in disgust or have become immune to the constant disappointments. i understand the fking rule and the implications it can and will bring and therefore im against it as are many people. ive only been banned for saying nig...oh and recently for accidently entering a staff meeting (another fuck up on staffs end).

Comment

Working...
                                X