What's this "Banned" thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's this "Banned" thing?

You are banned from SSCU Trench Wars till 2013-05-25 23:52 GMT+0 BanId #21456 ... something like this also happaned several months ago. What's the meaning of this? Am I doing something wrong that I don't know about?

Contact Demonic. She'll tell you more about it.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
      Contact Demonic. She'll tell you more about it.
      At work at the moment, will take a look when I get online tonight, however if it has happened before it sounds like you are caught under a ban, so hopefully will be a quick fix!!

Comment

Fixed.

Comment

??? Still getting this...

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruthIsWrong View Post
            ??? Still getting this...
            Has the ban ID # changed? As there is nothing you should be catching on, on that ban number.

Comment

should be fixed now
              5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
              1:Cig <er>> ROFL
              1:fiS> LOL
              1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

It seems to work now, thanks! ... What is this "ban" thing, anyway?

Comment

You get banned if u fall into a specific ID #, mostly not even your fault as that ID # can be sometimes similar to the one of a person rly being banned.
                  Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                  Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruthIsWrong View Post
                    What is this "ban" thing, anyway?
                    its when staff gets shit on by a player and instead of handling it appropriately they get emotional and ban a player = 99 percent of all bans

being caught in someone elses ban because staff hasn't bothered to fix this bug = 1 percent of all bans (ur case)
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Cres approaching 3k posts. When's the party, who's coming to perform, what drinks I pre-order? :P
                      Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

lol wow didnt even notice...awesome ^____________________________^ allow rum and okyo and qpr 2 perform duet
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                          lol wow didnt even notice...awesome ^____________________________^ allow rum and okyo and qpr 2 perform duet
                          Consider it done.
                          Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                            Originally posted by mtine View Post
                            Consider it done.
                            Am flattered

Comment

Cud also invite Olaf aka Tarnish for a menage r trois. :P
                              Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
                              X