Game Install Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Install Error

Hello, I'm having trouble installing the game on this computer. I'm not sure why, because I've played it on here before. Here is the error:

help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
    MegamanEXE> Chao
    MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
    (Sefarius)> ....
    (Hate The Fake)> LOL
    MegamanEXE> You are sick
    MegamanEXE> Good day

You need to add whatever user account you are using as having admin rights in your folder options
    Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
      You need to add whatever user account you are using as having admin rights in your folder options
      I've added the account to the administrator list via the Control Panel, and I'm getting the same error. Any other ideas?
      help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
      MegamanEXE> Chao
      MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
      (Sefarius)> ....
      (Hate The Fake)> LOL
      MegamanEXE> You are sick
      MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

make sure you run the .exe installer as admin, also, did you restart after adding admin in control pannel?

If still having issues, go a google search for "Folder access rights on windows (insert OS here)"
        Former TW Staff

Comment

Where did you download the installer from though?

Comment

Another thing you may try to do, is manually create the folders yourself, this SHOULD get around the installer not being able to create them itself
            Former TW Staff

Comment

When you open the install file, try right-click and run as administrator? Just a thought..

Comment

Working...
              X