• Show
Clear All

pew pew I tk'd u zeebu
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Cres fired from 2Hollywood 52 minutes ago
      Cres joined 2Hollywood, accepted by Children 52 minutes ago
      A staff member accepts me into a squad just to axe me so I have to wait the 24 hours. I thought staff was supposed to improve twd activity and help people? I understand any captain can accept and axe someone but aren't staff members held more accountable for such things? I consider this abuse and a rule should be implemented to punish such faggot behavior from staff members. If i say "nig" 10 fgts will be in arena to warn/silence/ban me. If a staff member pulls something like this it will be ignored and he will only be "scolded".

p.s. ty 4 the help fis ^__^
      Last edited by Crescent Seal; 05-23-2013, 08:18 PM. Reason: who u
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Forums only needs two rules.

1. You need to have been an active contributor for several years and are generally liked and respected on the forums to be a forum administrator.
        2. Use common sense.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

hi
          GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
            Cres fired from 2Hollywood 52 minutes ago
            Cres joined 2Hollywood, accepted by Children 52 minutes ago
            A staff member accepts me into a squad just to axe me so I have to wait the 24 hours. I thought staff was supposed to improve twd activity and help people? I understand any captain can accept and axe someone but aren't staff members held more accountable for such things? I consider this abuse and a rule should be implemented to punish such faggot behavior from staff members. If i say "nig" 10 fgts will be in arena to warn/silence/ban me. If a staff member pulls something like this it will be ignored and he will only be "scolded".

p.s. ty 4 the help fis ^__^
            It's not illegal to do, just a dick move. If he were a League Op and had done it on a squad he wasnt a captain on, then something could be done.
            Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
              It's not illegal to do, just a dick move. If he were a League Op and had done it on a squad he wasnt a captain on, then something could be done.
              Shaddow you keep commenting on staff matters that you don't seem to have a clue on, kindly leave it to relevant people in future.
              Cres we can get round that, I put something in place awhile back for just that circumstance. I will also chat to the member of staff involved to find out the exact reasoning behind it.

Comment

Hah just read that back and it sounded quite harsh shadow, lol!! But you know what I mean, communication is great but get all the info, unless your talking from a personal viewpoint away from staff, in which case say its your opinion etc

Comment

Where is it stated that you are not allowed to accept players and axe them when you are on staff? This seems lioe something of minor importance, but still something that I, as a Trainer, should be aware of so it can be taught to other staffers to prevent this from happening in the future.
                  Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
                    Shaddow you keep commenting on staff matters that you don't seem to have a clue on, kindly leave it to relevant people in future.
                    Cres we can get round that, I put something in place awhile back for just that circumstance. I will also chat to the member of staff involved to find out the exact reasoning behind it.
                    yeah in the meantime ill just suffer the consequences of a retarded staffers actions
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

But WHY? What's the plan? What ARE YOU PLANNING?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial Jeddak View Post
                        But WHY? What's the plan? What ARE YOU PLANNING?
                        The 3k posts surprise party!
                        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
                        X