This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWEL Season 9

We've had some changes to staff, and I will be taking over TWEL. Qualifications end June 2nd 2013 at 12:00 A.M. EST.

In order to qualify you must:
    • Have a minimum of 25 matches played for the division
    • Be in the top 31 for the division
      • The winners from last season will take the 32nd spot. If they are already in the top 31, the 32nd ranked player will then qualify

• No Dual Duel Accounts!

Playoff rules:
    • All matches will be dueled with:

• NC, Warp, 10 deaths.
    • There will be 5 rounds of playoffs.
    • The brackets (which will be displayed on the forums) will have the match-ups for every division. The players will have their match at some point during the week and send me the results of the match. I will verify matches on the TWEL site and update the brackets accordingly.
      • It is the players responsibility to make sure they play their matches! If you do not play your match, one of the players if not both will be disqualified from the playoffs.
      • Matches need to be completed by the following Sunday 12:00 am EST.
        • Message me ASAP if you are having issues with getting a hold of your opponent to set up a match!

• The brackets for each division will be updated daily.

If there are any reasons such as zone-wide issues such as bot malfunctions. The match will be considered null and void, and will need to be re-played. Any appeals must be made by ?message within 24 hours of completion to KATC

Best of luck to everyone! Happy dueling!

-KATC
    Last edited by KATC; 06-09-2013, 03:51 PM.
    5:beam> why is every custodian in the vampire diaries a big black guy who gets eaten by a vampire
    5:beam> this show incredibly racist
    5:beam> got a party with 10000 white ppl no other ethnicity in sight
    5:beam> all of a sudden 300 pound black custodian comes out of nowhere to get eaten

2:Oderus Urungus> fis gets moist in the crotch when she has an opportunity to shiplock me

TWEL Season 9 has been put on hold. The bot has been crashing and needs to be looked at before I can allow more games to be played. Regardless of what any other staffer tells you, if the bot crashes during your match, the game is void. I will not argue with anyone about this any longer.
    5:beam> why is every custodian in the vampire diaries a big black guy who gets eaten by a vampire
    5:beam> all of a sudden 300 pound black custodian comes out of nowhere to get eaten

2:Oderus Urungus> fis gets moist in the crotch when she has an opportunity to shiplock me

Comment

Week 2 of the playoffs resume! Sorry about the delay! I had to look into some issues with the bot and have them fixed. Due to the delay im extending the deadline for matches to be played to Sunday June 23 12:00 am est.

Best of luck to everyone!

Comment

Working...
      X