This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT 2013 Ratings

Before you guys click these ratings just know, these ratings were not only done by me but a few other players. We've gone back to the original rating system of rating everyone for each individual league instead of overall like aura did it last season.

Ratings will be up for appeal like last season so feel free to appeal other players ratings if you feel they aren't correct. So please enjoy and cry all you want!

http://goo.gl/Hjx8K
    3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

edit nvm.
    obvious dice and pandora raters
    Last edited by Oranje; 05-31-2013, 08:37 AM.

Comment

I would like to have that same list in order (highest overall *'s - lowest overall *'s) if possible.
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

You know you can copy/paste it into excel right?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Atq79T8k9LsGdENQWHRLOEY0bXJTNm16SjZJQXFfN 1E&output=html

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Atq79T8k9LsGdENQWHRLOEY0bXJTNm16SjZJQXFfN 1E&usp=sharing
        Last edited by Dral; 05-31-2013, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Coincidentally, it appears Claushouse, despite being a captain, never actually registered himself on TWDTBot. I appeal his lack of rating.

Comment

Mikkiz 9 and me 7

I stay getting underrated

Comment

Can't edit my previous post.. but is a2m really a 8 ? squall is an 8 but sspk is a 7 ? wbm 7 ? but then hulk is an 8 ?

You gave this newb Heaven a 6, and even Ardour a 6 who hasn't based in like 7 years, and then say that guys like sspk, wbm, me, and dreamwin are only one point higher at 7?

Shittiest ratings in a few seasons LOOL

Comment

Can't edit again, but I would like to clarify - a2m should be a 9/10 as the best shark in game. Mattey is right up there with him and he's a 9 so, what gives?

Comment

whine whine whine!!!

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I'm okay with the ratings because in the end they don't mean much for the veterans and higher end players. The only time they matter in my experience is when it comes to getting the newer players some playing time. The only thing that bothered me from past years was when players signed up late and were free agents and ended up with like 60 stars and newer players had to be cut to fit them on roster. Is it still set up like that? Haven't played this league for a few years so it may not be, but if it is, please put a cap on free agents.
                    Dice
                    TWLB Champions Season 8
                    TWLJ Champions Season 8
                    TWLB Champions Season 10
                    TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                      Can't edit my previous post.. but is a2m really a 8 ? squall is an 8 but sspk is a 7 ? wbm 7 ? but then hulk is an 8 ?

You gave this newb Heaven a 6, and even Ardour a 6 who hasn't based in like 7 years, and then say that guys like sspk, wbm, me, and dreamwin are only one point higher at 7?

Shittiest ratings in a few seasons LOOL
                      To be completely honest here, these ratings were done while I was half asleep, completely half-assed, and rushed to no extent to get them out a few days before the draft so captains had time to at least look over ratings that were somewhat competent. Not to mention the lack of players actually doing ratings this season (which btw is my fault and I take full responsibility for that). Just like every season ratings are usually off and even more-so this season because of reasons listed above. I will definitely look over them again today and change what needs to be changed but for the most part there's still 0 reason to cry over ratings because in the end they're just ratings are bound to be a little bit off.
                      Last edited by Undercut; 05-31-2013, 01:20 PM.
                      3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
                        I'm okay with the ratings because in the end they don't mean much for the veterans and higher end players. The only time they matter in my experience is when it comes to getting the newer players some playing time. The only thing that bothered me from past years was when players signed up late and were free agents and ended up with like 60 stars and newer players had to be cut to fit them on roster. Is it still set up like that? Haven't played this league for a few years so it may not be, but if it is, please put a cap on free agents.
                        I'm currently working out the kinks for free agency this season but my overall goal with this league is for it to incorporate newer players as well as the usual vets who sign up for TWDT. I'll have more details on this when I actually get free agency up and running

Comment

Originally posted by Undercut View Post
                          ...cry over ratings because in the end they're just ratings and are in no way related to actual skill level.
                          Then why even rate at all? fgt

Comment

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
                            Then why even rate at all? fgt
                            fixed that terribly worded sentence thx

Comment

In the end the ratings itself doesnt matter much at all. Only thing in ratings that matters is:

If a captain does not play a 5star or lower player in one league match a week they will forfeit said matches.
                              Deciding the ratings between 5*'s and 6*'s will matter the most and they have to be most correct of them all. Nothing else really matters. It's all about captains picking wisely and adjusting to the fact that ratings are not 100% truthful. Although, some overrated(*'s) players might not get picked because of the Cap limit but I dont think that will be the case.
                              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Working...
                              X