Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6? It's cool i'll just win another TWDT.
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

honestly who gives a fuck about ratings. My ratings are fine idk? but thix should be like a 3*

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
        Mikkiz 9 and me 7

I stay getting underrated
        bro

mikkiz carried dudgeon
        revenge carried you

see the difference?
        1:Hydride> who we play next week
        1:ReNdErED> Pandora
        1:ReNdErED> gulp
        1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
        1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
        1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
        1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
        1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

How many people actually do the ratings?

Comment

24 should be a 9 in jav and a 6 in wb. Eria should also be a 6 in jav.

Comment

Originally posted by Undercut View Post
              fixed that terribly worded sentence thx
              Fix those terrible ratings thx

Comment

Good ratings, am glad with mine + many others so good job guys. Only question I have tho: I have a 4 in jav while Yojimbo has a 5? WTF? Is it because he's on Dice now?
                "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Rip twdt

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                    24 should be a 9 in jav and a 6 in wb. Eria should also be a 6 in jav.
                    24 should be a -1 out of 10 in javs
                    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Funny how I am a 6 in basing, and zidane is a 7? LOL
                      TWLB Season 10 Finalist
                      TWLB Season 11 Finalist

TWLJ Season 12 Champion
                      TWLD Season 12 Champion
                      TWLD Season 14 Champion
                      TWLD Season 16 Champion

Comment

get fukd

Comment

6:Eelam> just took a shower and thought about it
                          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

If anything if you're a 6 i should be a 9 minimum...I'm that much better

Comment

Originally posted by Hydride View Post
                              bro

mikkiz carried dudgeon
                              revenge carried you

see the difference?
                              did you watch any games this season? u must have caught at least one of them from spec ?

Comment

hydride, worst active terr, i'm not just going sit here and let you talk shit and not defend myself so let's settle this now and forever:

your games with revenge this season:
                                http://twl.trenchwars.org/?x=showmatch&match=1061 (15-14 vs. an unorganized, early-season Pandora)
                                http://twl.trenchwars.org/?x=showmatch&match=1075 (15-14 vs. a season-ending 2-6 Dudgeon)

my games with revenge this season(same revenge lineup that you had in front of you, perhaps one player differences like downfall or mean gene, but still these games are vs. teams that were better at the time than the teams you had to face)
                                http://twl.trenchwars.org/?x=showmatch&match=1082 15-7 blowout vs. pene
                                http://twl.trenchwars.org/?x=showmatch&match=1090 15-7 blowout vs. sage

gj you went 21-1 vs. sweet, a clear sign of a terr doing nothing for 15 min while his team did everything

revenge was in dire need of a terr when i left raid and that's why squall came after me to play for you guys. all you have to do is watch the finals, typically game 2 (where we were done for unless we won) where 2 pandora spids went 150-70 in a game that was completely to their advantage, and we still won. but this isn't even the real point im trying to make. revenge was a great squad and they, too, made games easier for me.

in short: revenge won games by a thread early on in the season, and suddenly when i took over your position as terr started winning more organized, easier games, vs harder teams. was that magic u dumb fucking hick ? revenge was a great team, but to say that i got carried is fucking hilarious and a clear sign of bitterness when i clearly held my own. ask Cig who the heartbeat of the squad was in the post-season. i also don't think there was a single weekend where you didn't cry to me in pm about becoming 2nd string mid season because of your lack of experience and alterribad performance. ur bad, keep your shitty opinions to yourself until you can back them up with some actual talent

Comment

Working...
                                X