4th of July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yoshiba ~

Man, you are SO fucking gay. It's incredible!

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found
      Do not postpone, but also do not wait until Thurs./ Fri. to inform us of the match's vs. WF's replacement. that need to take place.

I am told this will be on a Sat.? but with no times given. Well that sucks....I am not lookin to postpone a match again, but if we can't get a Sun. match for this, pull us from TWL-J and add another delay/postponment to this league.

Would be real nice if the website could be updated as the last news note on TWL-J was on 06/27, noting the two squads that would fight for WF's spot. I guess there was no winner? no note of it at least on the TWLJ news.

NS would like to play, but this Sat. may not be good & we originally requested Sun. vs. WF.

Why does this league with all its delays remind me so much of how speedball league died? Rhetorical question that is.
      First of all, that is dependent on Overstrand for now. I have already been dealing with the replacement for WildFire in TWL-D. Since Overstrand is in charge of TWL-J, he should be doing the same.

Lots of love,
      Left_Eye
      sigpic

Comment

Hey gimme a break, another week postponing? You might aswell start the league new...

Ri

P.S Oh wait, Im not here for this or any other weekend for the next 5 weeks, so its the same.
        (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

Originally posted by RiArmada
          Hey gimme a break, another week postponing? You might aswell start the league new...

Ri

P.S Oh wait, Im not here for this or any other weekend for the next 5 weeks, so its the same.
          Most likely it will be in postponned due to what has happened last Sunday. The server went down and database and such. So those games that the captains chose to be postponned will be. We have no choice with that. Some games could have gone on, but the captains chose not to do it.

Lots of love,
          Left_Eye
          sigpic

Comment

For those that have postponed a game, you now have a choice to reschedule it on Saturday or Sunday this coming weekend. Those games that were hosted, don't worry about it. Go to: www.twleagues.org -TWL Staff
            Originally posted by Yoshiba
            i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Re: Yoshiba ~

Originally posted by Annux
              Man, you are SO fucking gay. It's incredible!
              my manliness is irresistible, please, come closer.
              Originally posted by Yoshiba
              i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Working...
              X