Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE VOTE NOW: REMOVE ROTATING SCHEDULE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know my captain was thinking about just dissolving the squad. if some concessions cant be made, that might happen. that certainly does not seem like the simplest option for the league ops.

also, the small amount of voting indicates that a fixed schedule may be the more popular option. i wish you wouldnt have put this up as a poll. they never work out regardless of what is chosen.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

The poll is not a simple pass or fail. There are other things taken into consideration. I am also not one to change the rules based off what I saw on one day's games. Thats why I bring it to a poll, I want to know what works best for everyone. If the overwhelming majority say that one way works for them better then we would of course go with whatever makes it easier. The people that are in charge need to be able to adapt. This means take each situation as a new situation and not just stick to old formats of the past. It doesn't matter if its the first or second week of the season.

Comment

Only two teams out of eight didn't have enough, and I'm sure their captains will be better about getting players to show the next time basing is in the 2pm time slot.

I'd consider having basing at 4 and rotating jav/wb between 2 and 3, but I don't want to potentially bar out any of my starters from playing most weeks because they can't make that specific time slot.
        1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
        Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
        1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
        1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
        beam> stfu tsunami
        Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
        beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
        Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Only captains should even be able to vote because only 17 players as of now have voted and half of them prob don't even play the league

Comment

thats probably how it should be, hulk

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Can this please get decided on?

I have players asking me what times the games are, most under the assumption it is rotating. Should leave it as is imo, but need a decision either way.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

There needs to be a thread with the schedule posted on this forum somewhere.
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.

Comment

I'm thinking of leaving it rotating since the overwhelming majority didnt vote for it. I wanted to try and hook up messagebot to message a teams channel when a match has been scheduled. What do you guys think?

Comment

that seems like a good idea.
                    Former TW Staff

Comment

well you can't exactly change it on a sunday...

if it fails again this week, change it tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                      X