More changes, Playoff information, and what to expect 07/12/2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More changes, Playoff information, and what to expect 07/12/2013

I am going to try and make this the last post regarding change for the rest of the season. As you might have read the schedule will remain rotating since there was not an overwhelming majority voting to end it. below are going to be a random mix of changes and below that will be some settings or rule changes regarding the playoffs.

Random Shrap removed from the TWDTB arenas. Shrap will now fire in a predictable pattern

Sorry this has to come so late in the season but my reasoning behind it: Leagues are meant to be competitive. Any skill based tactic that has been developed over the years should not be left out of any league. Our goal is to consistently raise the level of play by making it more dynamic. Now only if they removed it from Smash TV.

Schedule posted for the rest of the season.

I apologize and take full blame for the schedule being posted late once again this week. I'm sure it won't happen again since I posted the rest of the season on the website. Check it out.

Webshite updated, again.

Don't worry, claushouse will be returning next week to write the weekly recaps. I tried to improve some of the existing pages on the website. The stats page for basing now allows sorting by ship, the schedule page is hopefully easier to read and navigate through, and some other changes on the administrative side so future league heads will have an actual working site. History in the making

Some of the changes that will come for the playoffs are extended round timers, two rounds for jav and wb, extra time in base. Looking to actually develop a rules section for the playoffs int he near future.
    Also, planning on not having a rotating schedule in the play-offs. Playoffs is the time where we should drop any gimics or outside variables and just focus on the games. There have been some really good games already this season. I really am looking forward to the playoffs this season. Lets keep it going

Don't worry, claushouse will be returning next week to write the weekly recaps.
    ??
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post