Event Map Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Map Idea

I was playing in elim and a brilliant glitch happened, and while the players were still eliming in jav and hitting walls, on my screen, it went completely blank, to where the walls they were bouncing from/hitting were invisible, it was a purely black screen, but they were still able to hit them. Ships showed up just fine.

That would be a challenging jav/shark event. Kind of like reverse blinds, only the walls themselves are invisible.

What do you think?

--Fem.

this already exists
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

?go blackjavs
      Former TW Staff

Comment

Awesome

Comment

It's called "blackjavs"?.... oh dear. I hope the the staff here don't find out.

Comment

i call them racistjavs
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Working...
            X